April 2014 Moms
Options

TP Fri

Anyone?

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
 All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: TP Fri

• Options
    I've got a few today.  TP to getting a stomach bug while being pregnant, TP to the ER nurse's thermometers for saying my temperature of 98.1, when I had a fever of 101.7 at home and a fever of 101 at my doctor's office, and TP to nurses who don't take you seriously when you tell them you don't do well with needles.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Throat punch to the asshole who stole my debit card number this morning and made $490 worth of purchases! (I guess hugs to my bank for notifying me and not allowing the charges to go though, but STILL!!!)
  • Options
    kangstadtkangstadt member
    edited February 2014
    smushi said:
    I've got a few today.  TP to getting a stomach bug while being pregnant, TP to the ER nurse's thermometers for saying my temperature of 98.1, when I had a fever of 101.7 at home and a fever of 101 at my doctor's office, and TP to nurses who don't take you seriously when you tell them you don't do well with needles.  

I feel you on the stomach bug thing :-(.  I woke up feeling like crap today, and I'm just crossing my fingers it's a 24 hour thing.  Hope you feel better soon too!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kangstadt said:
    smushi said:

I feel you on the stomach bug thing :-(.  I woke up feeling like crap today, and I'm just crossing my fingers it's a 24 hour thing.  Hope you feel better soon too!

Me too!  Hope you don't get it like I did... I threw up so much, I ended up needing two bags of IV fluid at the ER and I was almost incoherent.  Nursing pedialyte and ice chips right now...
  • Options
    TP to my dog who decided to pee in his crate for the second day in a row. At 32 weeks its hard to get down and ckean that nonsense. TP to this head cold that makes me feel like my head is going to explode.
    TP to just today in general. I'm just done. Ugh!!!
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama
    Rylie: Born 04.2014
    Haley: Born 07.2017
    Emily: Born 08.2019

• Options
    TP to my sister for asking me and DH for help to move house in April because "many hands make light work." They live in a 2nd floor flat in London and aren't hiring any help so need us (and a few others) to carry all their furniture down two flights of stairs and onto the van. We apologised and said no because a) I will be nearly 38 weeks by then and incapable of lifting anything and b) I don't want to be in central London that far away from my home and hospital at that stage. Pretty reasonable I thought, especially as they already have 4 other people helping them AND because we asked for THEIR help to move twice in the last five years and they didnt help on either occasion because they were "busy."

She went mental calling us selfish, saying we are terrible relatives and that my excuse is bad because I'm "pregnant not disabled" so apparently I should still be able to lug boxes around and walk up and down stairs all day. She moaned that her DF's family are helping but her family isn't. Well her family consists of me (will be 38 weeks pregnant with SPD) and our mum (who is permanently physically disabled and needs a carer!). Seriously?!
  • Options
    Major TP to my poops that WON'T come out!! Haven't been constipated until now and passing them gives me a little insight to how labor is going to be. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @BeckyF82, I'll give her a second TP for you!  That's ridiculous!  I'm moving in a few weeks and when my family found out, they ordered me not to lift a single box.  They and possibly some of DH's family are all going to drive 3 hours to move us so I'm not tempted to overdo it.  I can't imagine even considering helping SOMEONE ELSE move. I barely feel like I'm going to be able to move myself, and that's with tons of help!
  • Options
    knotty-girlknotty-girl member
    edited March 2014
    BeckyF82 said:

TP to my sister for asking me and DH for help to move house in April because "many hands make light work." They live in a 2nd floor flat in London and aren't hiring any help so need us (and a few others) to carry all their furniture down two flights of stairs and onto the van. We apologised and said no because a) I will be nearly 38 weeks by then and incapable of lifting anything and b) I don't want to be in central London that far away from my home and hospital at that stage. Pretty reasonable I thought, especially as they already have 4 other people helping them AND because we asked for THEIR help to move twice in the last five years and they didnt help on either occasion because they were "busy."

She went mental calling us selfish, saying we are terrible relatives and that my excuse is bad because I'm "pregnant not disabled" so apparently I should still be able to lug boxes around and walk up and down stairs all day. She moaned that her DF's family are helping but her family isn't. Well her family consists of me (will be 38 weeks pregnant with SPD) and our mum (who is permanently physically disabled and needs a carer!). Seriously?!

Unbelievable! Um no... She is the selfish one!
  • Options
    TP to our contractor and all the work that needs to be completed and is holding up a ton of getting ready for baby projects. And an extra one for the weather stripping on the front door should have been completed weeks ago, and now it is raining and getting onto the wood floors and baseboards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"