March 2014 Moms

Sex on top.. 38 weeks

Sorry if this is TMI.. Hubby and I just tried to have sex. I was on top I'm 38 weeks... We had to stop bc he said he kept hitting something hard inside and was weird? Is that my cervix or what?
BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sex on top.. 38 weeks

• We had to stop at 31 weeks. I felt like my husband was catching on or hitting a bone. It was painful. My physical therapist says he probably was. Turns out I have SPD and a rotated hip. You might mention it to your doc and see what he/she says.
    Officially started TTC January 2012
    Dx with PCOS November 2012
    2/2013 - First round of Femara - No O
    Took 2 months to get vaccinated from the chickenpox
    5/2013 - Second round Femara - No O
    6/2013 - Third round of Femara + HCG Trigger Shot = O!
    7/18/2013 - Found out I was pregnant
    Dx with Gestational Diabetes at 28 weeks
    Dx with Macrosomia at 33 weeks
    Taking Glyburide and Metformin to control GD
    Due date is March 29th but we are moving forward with a scheduled C-Section on March 25th

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry if this is TMI.. Hubby and I just tried to have sex. I was on top I'm 38 weeks... We had to stop bc he said he kept hitting something hard inside and was weird? Is that my cervix or what?

You're in labor and he's feeling the baby's head....seems legit.
    imageimage 
  • Yes it most likely is your cervix. Depending on position and depth of penetration he could definitely hit your cervix. And with you on top gravity is making everything press down on your cervix.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Definitely no labor lol...
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I vote baby's head.
  • I give you a high 5 just for being able to jump on top. My belly and numb hands got in the way awhile ago.
  • I have a no penetration rule when it comes to the OB [-X
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"