I went back to the doctor today to get my betas checked and an ultrasound to see if there were any changes. Absolutely no changes in the gestational sac and yolk sac. He is 99.9% sure I will miscarry. He will know more once my betas come back. I'm hoping it isn't ectopic, but he doesn't believe it is. He did say that because I got pregnant even though I had a tubal ligation, the chances of me getting pregnant again are high, so if I want to avoid this again, I have to go on bc. My nurse told me to think about it, but I just don't think I can do this all over again. The risks of an ectopic are high, and I had a tubal ligation in the first place because I was done having children.
My nurse put a picture of baby in an envelope and told me to take it home and put it somewhere, because one day I will want to have it. I'm glad she did, because I know I will want to have that small memory that I do have an angel watching over us.
My doctor said he thinks I will start to naturally miscarry in two weeks, so I am just going to have to wait. I don't want to speed things along if my body will do it on its own. I am dreading the time that it starts, but maybe once it is over, I can heal emotionally.
Thanks for listening.