The waiting game sucks. — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

The waiting game sucks.

**ticker warning**

I went back to the doctor today to get my betas checked and an ultrasound to see if there were any changes.  Absolutely no changes in the gestational sac and yolk sac.  He is 99.9% sure I will miscarry.  He will know more once my betas come back.  I'm hoping it isn't ectopic, but he doesn't believe it is.  He did say that because I got pregnant even though I had a tubal ligation, the chances of me getting pregnant again are high, so if I want to avoid this again, I have to go on bc.  My nurse told me to think about it, but I just don't think I can do this all over again.  The risks of an ectopic are high, and I had a tubal ligation in the first place because I was done having children.  

My nurse put a picture of baby in an envelope and told me to take it home and put it somewhere, because one day I will want to have it.  I'm glad she did, because I know I will want to have that small memory that I do have an angel watching over us.  

My doctor said he thinks I will start to naturally miscarry in two weeks, so I am just going to have to wait.  I don't want to speed things along if my body will do it on its own.  I am dreading the time that it starts, but maybe once it is over, I can heal emotionally. 

Thanks for listening.
Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby

Re: The waiting game sucks.

• Im so sorry... (((Hugs))) Keeping you in my Ts & Ps, and wishing your a healthy and speedy healing. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.

• So sorry. I am currently waiting to "0" out and it sucks 

Hugs!

Pregnancy Ticker

Joanna (30) Michael (31) 
    Twin sons born June 2009 after 1 Year ART, 
    Anthony and Brandon 6/25/09 
    Trying for #3 for 2 years
    IUI #10- BFP! m/c 2/23/2014 

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry you are going through this!  It is a difficult decision to make, but give yourself some time to think about it.  ::hugs::
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards