December 2013 Moms
Options

vent

I am always tired these days (as we all are), I wake up and I could easily go back to sleep. I am not AWing but my LO is a good sleeper, I am generally asleep by 10:30 and LO wakes up once maybe twice a night for now more than 20 minutes. We get up for the day about 8, so I am getting a fair amount of sleep for having a newborn (I know some of you ladies are surviving on so much less-you are amazing btw). I just can't shake my exhaustion, when LO goes down for her long nap in the afternoon I generally pop on a movie for DD#1 and doze. That leads to mum guilt of feeling like I am giving enough to DD#1. I am wondering if it is normal or if it would be worth it to mention to my Dr. It is such a hassle to see Dr's in this town, we have a major shortage of them so therefore you cannot pre-book appts (only well baby and paps). So by the time I call in the morning there are no appts left, I hate this system. Thanks for listening (wish I could include a squish pic but don't know how to on a tablet).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: vent

• Options
    Have you talked to a doc about having thyroid (and thyroid antibodies) checked? Pregnancy & PP hormones can throw them out of whack...
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

• Options
    I have the ladies on here mention it before so it is the back of my mind. I have issues with low iron and anemia before. I just don't remember being this tired with my first DD and I was working a pretty active job at this stage.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am in Canada so um yeah but It's never affected me before.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"