Cloth Diapering
Options

For sale

Beth.1212Beth.1212 member
edited March 2014 in Cloth Diapering
I have a bunch of diapers I've been meaning to sell for a while. They all have a lot of life left in them. If you have any questions on any of these, let me know! I'm happy to try and post pictures if that's helpful/needed. Also, I've never sold diapers via The Bump before, so if someone could let me know the typical protocol/procedure for payment as well as shipping, I'd appreciate it. (I've priced these assuming that shipping is a separate cost paid by the buyer.)

Thanks! 

Blueberry One Size Deluxe Pocket Diaper w/snaps. Kiwi. New. $20 
I decided that I like aplix better after I ordered this. I never even prepped it. Brand new!

BumGenius Elemental AIO w/snaps. (Old style) Noodle. EUC. $18 
I only used this a few times before I decided that I actually prefer synthetics for the short drying time and stay-dry qualities. It's in excellent shape, but has some light staining. My LO was EBF and I never bother to sun my diapers, so the staining may come out with sunshine.

BumGenius Flip Night Time Organic Cotton Insert. EUC. $8 
I only used this a few times before I decided that I actually prefer synthetics for the short drying time. Some very light staining.

Kissaluvs Marvels AIO. White. VGUC. $16
This is in very good condition. It wasn't my cup of tea, so I didn't use it often and removed it from my rotation altogether when my LO was around 3 months. There's some light staining. My LO was EBF and I never bother to sun my diapers, so the staining may come out with sunshine.

7 KaWaii Baby One-Size Heavy Duty HD2. VGUC. $5/diaper or $30 for the lot. Sold.
There are two dark blue, two red, and one yellow, green and light blue. I used these in my normal rotation for about a month before I gave up. I really liked them except that the rash ointment I used at the time (Grandma El's) just wasn't compatible. It would build up and cause repelling. (This doesn't happen with my BG or Blueberry diapers. Weird, huh?) Stripping them fixed it, but I got tired of the issue after about 3 strips and stopped using these Kawaiis. They're in very good condition *but* you'll probably want to strip them to make sure all of the Grandma El's is gone. There is some light staining.  My LO was EBF and I never bother to sun my diapers, so the staining may come out with sunshine.

Bummis Tini Fit by Tots Bots. Green Apple. GUC. $14
This diaper is in very good shape; it looks new from the outside and has very "sticky" velcro, but the lining has a few pills.

Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex AIO V2, Monsters pattern. GUC. $12.50
I love this pattern! It's hard for me to get rid of it in case we have another little one, but it turns out that I'm not a big fan of cotton. This diaper is in very good shape but it is stained. My LO was EBF and I never bother to sun my diapers, so the staining may come out with sunshine.

Alva Baby Newborn Minky with Snaps. Dino pattern. LN. $4 
On the Alva site, it is listed as "BABY Minky PRINT RE-USABLE NEWBORN BABY CLOTH DIAPER WITH 1pc 3layers BAMBOO INSERT M12" You can see it here
Like new! This was never used. I bought this before my son was born and did wash it using Country Save detergent. After his birth, I could tell that the shape was not right for him.

Re: For sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"