Trouble TTC

Everyone else is pregnant...

This is my first post.  I've been reading these posts since I went off the pill last year and it's really helped answer questions and get support.  I thought I was pregnant despite many BFNs over the holidays.  I was 7 weeks late, emotional, constantly hungry, lots of food aversions... I finally got in at my doctor and got diagnosed with PCOS.  At least AF FINALLY came back after my doc put me on Metformin the first week of January.  First ovulation in months just last week!  Cross your fingers!
I keep getting a little downtrodden, with everyone else in my life getting pregnant and having babies!  Half of my sorority's graduating class is pregnant at this moment, my 20 year old cousin got accidentally pregnant, my cousin with one ovary who was told she may never conceive got pregnant after one try, my AUNT just got pregnant.  I'm happy for everyone, I really am.  It's just hard seeing everyone else so happy, and having them ask me when we're going to have babies is starting to take its toll.  We've only told parents about our struggles after it got too hard to hide my lack of caffeine, alcohol, etc. from them during the holidays.
My husband tries to understand, but I think he probably will never fully understand since he isn't going through the same emotional roller coaster I am!  I just wanted to reach out to such a supportive community that has been so helpful during this process so far!
Let's hope this month did it for me!  Just a week away from POAS! 
*SIGGY WARNING*

Our journey has been shorter than most, and for that we are thankful.  Hoping that everything continues as it should and that we have a healthy baby coming our way!

Together since 3/2/2010
Married 10/2012
TTC 6/2012
Stopped Ovulating 11/2013
DX PCOS 1/2014
Started Metformin, Provera 1/2014
Started fertility diet and fertility massage to induce ovulation 1/2014
Successful Ovulation 2/2014!
Missed period, BFN 3/2014
Provera round 2, 3/2014
New RE 7/2014
Remove scar tissue 7/2014
BFP 8/2014!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Everyone else is pregnant...

• Welcome to 3t we deff know the feeling of something being in the water.. I'm newly dX pcos as well. .

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
    tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
    TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
    2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
    FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
    MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
    [[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]
  • How can I find this "water"? Maybe they should bottle it and sell it?! Lol
    Good luck OP. I hope your visit is short and sweet :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I know how it feels. It is seriously everyone!! I hope your dx is the first step in a short trip to your bfp
  • Welcome. I totally understand that feeling that everyone else is having babies. :(

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
    2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
    2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
    October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
    Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
    January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
    February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
    March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
    August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
    IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
    IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
    IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
    IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
    IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
    June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
    IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
    September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
    October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
    November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
    December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
    December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image
  • I know how it feels. It is seriously everyone!! I hope your dx is the first step in a short trip to your bfp
  • I definitely know what you are feeling!  My best friend is pregnant her first cycle trying for her second, one of my coworkers is pregnant, two of my coworkers wives are pregnant, MY ENTIRE FACEBOOK IS PREGNANT.  It's sometimes hard to deal with, but you have us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"