August 2014 Moms
Options

AW: my baby's first haircut

DH finally wore me down about taking DS for a haircut. It was getting a bit rediculious, and I had 4 people comment how beautiful my little girl was this past week. I'm sad now that it's done because he looks so much older! Here are the before and after pictures!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: my baby's first haircut

• Options
    What a cutie!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    awww! He's so handsome!!!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love it both ways! I will be keeping this LOs hair longer like that for the most part. I hate buzz cuts on little boys.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I was sad this morning that he looked so old, but I knew it was coming.  His hair was beginning to look like a mullet, unless it was very humid then he had the most beautiful curls.  I'm going to miss those curls :( 

• Options
    He looks super cute!

I hate having to cut DS's hair. I love it longer but it gets super tangled and crazy, and no 2-year-old wants to sit still for ten minutes a day while I detangle his hair... He's had one major haircut (last summer) and it's time for another one but... I don't wanna! :P
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"