September 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone getting more energy yet? (I'm not.)

I was so exhausted today at work after lunch that I couldn't focus at all.  I felt like I had a hangover, I was so tired, bad headache and generally cranky.  

When, oh when, do we get that energy boost?!?!
Mom to Abigail & Liliana -- Identical Twin Girls -- April 2008
Baby #3 due September 12, 2014!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone getting more energy yet? (I'm not.)

• Options
    That last couple of weeks I've been feeling sick. This week I've started feeling less morning sickness, but the exhaustion is kicking my butt again like it did very early on. I guess this will be the new norm for the next couple of weeks... 
  • Options
    The morning sickness is subsiding, for the most part, but energy is hit or miss. I've had a few good days, but I've had way more exhausted days. I need to get back into exercising, that always helps, but between m/s and some spotting, I have totally fallen out of my routine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never really had much energy in any of my pregnancies. :( 
  • Options
    YES! I actually didn't get mine until week 12 though. I had a few brief moments in week 11 where m/s returned in the evening and then somewhere in the middle of week 12 I couldn't wait to clean the house. Then last weekend I did! I'm still done by 8:30 at night, but I don't have this desire to nap all day on the weekends like I did in weeks 7 through 11.

• Options
    I'm 13 weeks and 2 days and I feel worse then ever. I am so tired and getting 11 hrs almost every night! It was suggested to me that I might need to up my dosage of synthroid which I take because I have hypothyroidism. It might be something to look into? But I was also told they can't change my dose until after delivery! Apparently it's common for your thyroid to get worse in pregnancy.
  • Options
    Nausea is getting a bit better but man oh man am I forever sleepy. I wake up early and even though my eyelids are heavy, I can't seem to fall back asleep... blah I'd like a little boost of energy. Especially since I'll be returning to work soon.
  • Options
    Nausea is subsiding but the exhaustion isn't yet. I find I can kind of make it through the day without napping. Exhaustion sucks but I'd rather deal with that than the constant nausea.

• Options
    I'm 13 weeks and 2 days and I feel worse then ever. I am so tired and getting 11 hrs almost every night! It was suggested to me that I might need to up my dosage of synthroid which I take because I have hypothyroidism. It might be something to look into? But I was also told they can't change my dose until after delivery! Apparently it's common for your thyroid to get worse in pregnancy.
    I too am "done" by 8:30 every night and fall asleep when my kids go to bed at 9.  I'm clocking 10 or more hours of sleep and still zonked!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have felt fine nausea and tired wise through most of my pregnancy, however I actually now feel like Ive been MORE tired than before.  I fall asleep for at least an hour on the couch every night around 8ish and have been more tired at my desk this week for sure.
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Options
    I'm 11 weeks and my nausea is much better and I'm starting to have more energy!!!
  • Options
    arniomgarniomg member
    edited February 2014
    I'm 13 weeks and the exhaustion never ends, however, it's slowly improving!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am 11 weeks and I have good days and bad days. Today I have felt awful headaches and can't accomplish anything outside of the couch. I'm hungry all day and am getting so much indigestion ;) Tomorrow will be my good day!
  • Options
    Nope, not yet. It seemed like it was improving over the weekend, but the last few days, I'm done by 3pm. 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I've been feeling better this week! I remember this is about when I got my energy back last time, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not at all.. I'm 13 and 2 days and nausea is subsiding a bit but I can hardly shower get ready.. it's Def harder this time arond when I have a 3 year old. . I could sleep in and nap when. I wanted the 1st time.. sleep is all I want lately. . Hope 14 weeks is the miracle week for me!

photo camannouncement2.jpg

Mom to Cameron, 3 years old

TTC: 1 year
    1/2013: Chemical m/c 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm only 10w1d and while the nausea has subsided, my migraines have gone into full force and made it difficult to even get out of bed, let a lone function! I REALLY want to get back to exercising so I don't feel like a fat, lazy cow! Anyone else hoping to get back to a regular routine exercise soon??? 
    Mr & Mrs 5/5/2012
    DH-28 Me-26
    Fur baby- Colt 
    Baby BOY due 9/24/2014

imageimageimage 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    I Thought I Was For A Couple Days but no. I've been meeting friends and walking around the mall. Yesterday that was a huge mistake we did 3 miles and omg I could barely keep my eyes open. I really thought at 11 weeks it would be better.

• Options
    I'm 12w and I've been feeling better and better every day for the last week. Last weekend I went out two nights in a row, and I've been staying up to my usual bedtime of 11-12 without feeling terrible. Before last week I was exhausted by 6 and asleep by 9. Hopefully you all round the corner soon on the lack of energy thing! 
  • Options
    My morning (or all day sickness) has finally passed. But I'm still exhausted. Could be chasing a 16 month old or could be my newly diagnosed low thyroid or still pregnancy exhaustion? Who knows?

What I do know is nap time is not acceptable in 4th grade so this could be an issue!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't thrown up since Monday. I stayed up until 9:30 last night, and I ran around with my sister all day today, and still feel good, but Wednesday I was on the couch with a migraine all day. 
    BFP 11/24/2012  MMC 1/21/2013 - BFP 3/29/2013  MC 4/8/2013 - BFP 4/25/2013 MC 5/6/2013 - 5/17/2013 Diagnosed with LPD - BFP 8/24/13  MC 9/6/2013
    BFP: 12/19/13  - Beta 1@11dpo: 26.8 - Beta 6@23dpo: 3,672
    Our Rainbow Son Born August 26, 2014
    Lilypie - (nueR)
    All ALers welcome!
  • Options
    I'd say the non stop nausea is letting up - but fatigue and insomnia still reign supreme!
    --------------
    PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
    1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
    1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
    About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
    Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
    Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

• Options
    I want some energy too! My morning sickness is gone and now I'm extremely exhausted. I am going to bed between 8 and 8:30 every night then getting up at 6:30 for work. I should not be this tired after getting all those hours of sleep!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a little energy boost last week, so I thought it was finally improving all around! Then I tried going off zofran, had a lovely vomit session and really slumped back down in energy for the first few days of this week. Hoping for a better second trimester!
  • Options
    I thought my energy level was better today and then 8 o'clock hit. I was wrong.

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Options
    I think I am turning a corner with the exhaustion. I still want to nap always, but I feel like a human in the evening. We'll see if its been a fluke the last two days. 
    image        image
  • Options
    Glad to know I'm not alone. At almost 14 weeks, I'm sleeping poorly - tossing and turning all night, waking up dozens of times. I feel exhausted. My ms went away a couple of weeks ago at least.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Exhaustion is still in full swing for me - no matter what I do, eat/drink/nap/more sleep at night/relax... I still feel like crap I'm so tired.
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    The wacky thing is I have had practically no nausea throughout this pregnancy so far (or my last one either) and all of the sudden at week TWELVE, I've been nauseous the last few days.  WTF?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The wacky thing is I have had practically no nausea throughout this pregnancy so far (or my last one either) and all of the sudden at week TWELVE, I've been nauseous the last few days.  WTF?
    My mom told me she didn't start feeling sick until week 10 with me and 13 with my sister. It hit me big time in the last couple days (week 11), so it's not all that uncommon. 
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • Options
    I never had that magical burst of energy in 2nd tri that I heard about.  The intense exhaustion went away, but well, I wouldn't say I really ever had energy while pregnant.
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"