January 2013 Moms
Options

Has this happened to you: cycle question

My period ended Saturday. Sunday and Monday were normal days no bleeding or anything. Yesterday whenever I wiped there was a little blood, kind of pink. It was enough that I had to wear a thin pad. This morning there is a little more blood than yesterday. I have never had this happen, usually when my period is over, it is over. Has this happened to any of you? I looked it up online, dumb idea, so I thought I would ask for personal experiences before I go self diagnosing something that is ridiculous.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has this happened to you: cycle question

• Options
    KateC1029KateC1029 member
    edited February 2014
    I'm following this. This exact thing happened to me...same days and everything. Seriously I could have written this post! Are you/were you breastfeeding at all? I had been BFing up until the beginning of January so I was thinking maybe my cycle is still a little messed up??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My period has been ridiculous since it came back. It hasn't gone away completely like that but it's gotten to the point where I think it will be over that day and it comes back full force.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KateC1029 I stopped nursing when DD was 6 months because my supply could not keep up with her. My period has been regular up until this month.
  • Options
    I've only had one AF so far, but I had mid-cycle spotting (which I guess this is technically termed, even though it's close to when your period ended.)  I chalked it up to still BFing and body weirdness post-partum.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    Yes. I will have 2 heavy days.. nothing for a day or so.. and another day of lighter bleeding.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    Ever since mine came back PP, it has never been "normal". Before DD I could almost set my clock to it, but now it's all over the place. Some cycles are super short, like 20ish days, then others are pushing 35+. (Super stressful when you're not TTC again yet!) And sometimes I'll get the same spotting and such a few days after I think it's ended for the month.

I asked my OB about it at my last pap, his response was: "you had a baby." So I guess that means it's completely normal for it to be not normal.

Pregnancy Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I have always had a lull in the middle of my period bleeding and then it starts back up again and ends. Maybe your body is just changing a little.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"