Trouble TTC
Options

**March Siggy Challenge**Winning Theme!!

Good morning!  Looks like favorite vacation with DH won out!  Search out those pics this week - whether it has you both posing or just a shot of the great scenery.  I'll put a reminder up this weekend, and the official challenge post will go up Monday.

For those newbies, the siggy challenge is a fun way to share a little something about yourself, the winner gets picked at random (everyone who posts in the official challenge thread can be in the drawing), and you are sent a small gift and a passport/notebook with messages from past winners.  Or even if you decide to not participate to win, it's fun to see everyone's siggy pics.

Here is a link to direct you to editing your siggy:

To be able to add the pic to your siggy, I have sometimes been able to copy/paste by right clicking on an image, selecting Copy Image URL, and pasting.  But if that doesn't work, I go to postimage.org/‎, upload the picture, and generate a direct URL link.  Then I click on the picture icon in the siggy to paste the URL.

Congrats again to last month's winner @Danaye !

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)

Re: **March Siggy Challenge**Winning Theme!!

• Options
    Sha259Sha259 member
    edited February 2014
    Sweet!! Let me go rummage through my vaca pics!!! But I'll miss Mulder and Scully... :(
  • Options
    Yay! Testing here too...I think I figured it out. Will have to try to remember to post in the official thread. Looks like my image is kinda big...is that a problem, as in, will it crash things for other posters? Works fine on mine but I'm new to this so don't know if (or how) I should resize? Thanks for getting this started!
    2.5 years TTC with MFI, 3 failed IUIs 
    IVF w/ICSI October 2014: 17R, 13M, 12F 4 Frosties
    ET of two blasts 11/2/14 BFP!!! It's TWINS! EDD 7/21/15

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chicory I don't think it would crash anything.  But you can try to upload the image through the postimage.org site and select a smaller thumbnail size, if you worry about it making your siggy to long.  Or usually when I paste it, I'm able to expand or minimize the picture manually (with my mouse).

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    Yet another test post for my first siggy challenge!
    Me:36 DH:40
    Married since May, 2012; TTC since September, 2012
    DX: Blocked Fallopian Tube, Hashimoto's
    March 2014 - Clomid, Trigger, TI = BFN, April 2014 - Clomid, Trigger, TI = BFN, May 2014 - Clomid, estrogen, trigger, IUI = BFN, June & July 2014 - Natural cycles = BFN, August 2014 - Femara, estrogen, trigger, IUI = BFN, September 2014 - Femara, estrogen, trigger, IUI = BFN
    Prepping for IVF in with ER/ET slated for early February

• Options
    @chicory the sky is beautiful in your pic!
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    2002- Diagnosed with PCOS at 18
    10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
    10/12-12/12 3 cycles of Clomid - fail
    6/13- 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel- BFN
    7/13 2nd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 1st IUI - BFN
    8/13 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 2nd IUI - BFN
    9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
    From 12/13 to current I have ovulated 4 times naturally
    Currently on break to get healthy.... 35 pounds down, 13 to go!
    All Are Welcome!!

• Options
    Made it smaller I think! @hope2bmom83, love the seatbacks in your pic! Haha! :)
    2.5 years TTC with MFI, 3 failed IUIs 
    IVF w/ICSI October 2014: 17R, 13M, 12F 4 Frosties
    ET of two blasts 11/2/14 BFP!!! It's TWINS! EDD 7/21/15

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"