August 2014 Moms

How to tell new employer

Re: How to tell new employer

• Really Mallard? You think that your "surprise pregnancy" is all that is wrong with the things you've said?
    Is she really going to play innocent? :-??
    Do you seriously troll these boards all day looking for more places to post?
    Well hello to you too. Nope-- no trolling. Just showing support for a friend. :x
    I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you and MD are "friends". I guess one PW loves another.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • MallardDuckyMallardDucky member
    edited February 2014
    I was told not to post but I have screen shots of the whole 3 pms. 1 that I originally sent to her the one she sent back and the last one I sent. We all know you can't delete one without deleting them all. Because didn't Jocelyn post about having to bump hers down.

A show of hands to those besides Jocelyn who have seen them. If you want to see just PM me I will show you

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• If you want to see if
    At best, you were an insensitive buttmucher. At worst (which would be in line with your AW personality) you rubbed your pregnancy right before you were going to get your tube tied, in the face of a woman who just experienced a devastating loss. Either make you a twatwaffle.
    So not knowing makes me a that I was pmd by others and changed the original title

You never changed the fucking title mallard. stop lying
    please share what the other title was. *waits for someone to come back mallard up*
  • Whoa. What the....
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• MallardDuckyMallardDucky member
    edited February 2014
    The first title was Jocelyn is not the only one. I got pms from more than one person who told me what happened before is was public knowledge on the board and it was quickly changed. As to not upset you or hurt your feelings more,still have those pms too

• The first title was Jocelyn is not the only one. I got pms from more than one person who told me what happened before is was public knowledge on the board and it was quickly changed. As to not upset you or hurt your feelings more,still have those pms too

Who are you talking to?
  • I'm confused, what's new, why did you intro in June 14 BMB?
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Really Mallard? You think that your "surprise pregnancy" is all that is wrong with the things you've said?
    Is she really going to play innocent? :-??
    Do you seriously troll these boards all day looking for more places to post?
    Well hello to you too. Nope-- no trolling. Just showing support for a friend. :x
    I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you and MD are "friends". I guess one PW loves another.
    I don't think MD is the friend Prim is referring to.
    Oh. I took her "Is she trying to play innocent" as her saying that Jocelyn was.  I guess my extreme dislike for Prim may have clouded my judgement.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • TTGP and Parenting together again. image

We should just combine already and regain control of BOTB to form a superboard.
    BOTB is still a thing?
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • MrsBadKat said:
    This drama is really hard to decipher. Send the PMs to me. I will post them. 

A certain someone, who has a history of being a moron, rubbed her surprise pregnancy in the face (via PM) of a very nice, wonderful and generally pretty awesome lady who, unfortunately, recently had a loss.

I hope it's ok I said that, I just think it would clear up a lot of confusion that some A14ers have. The end.

Well, that's just not very nice.

Why you gotta be like that, Mallard?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh. I took her "Is she trying to play innocent" as her saying that Jocelyn was.  I guess my extreme dislike for Prim may have clouded my judgement.
    ~O) it happens to the best. Here's some caffeine. I know you dislike me, but I hold no grudges. Keep it real! My butt gets cold if not flamed regularly. I know I can count on you to light the pyre. ;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• cashews29 said:
    WTF is happening in here?

Apparently, Mallard it a lying liar who lies, but I have no idea about what.
    Yes someone please give us a back story. What on earth??
  • Short version.

I found out in Dec right before I was to get my tubes tied that I was pregnant. Doc did a test before at pre op that showed neg. DH wanted to be sure so I took a test-postive.

Before this happened Jocelyn posted she was expecting. So when I announced on Sep13 the original title was Jocelyn's not the only one. I was pm'd and told what happened. After is was posted (AFTER) Jocelyn said she miscarried.

Since I had not AF I had no clue when I got pregnant first ultrasound was given a due date. Second ultrasound given another. Original was June Come to find out when the doctor got y records the first was not done correctly.

During second ultrasound it was discovered that I was pregnant with twins but one way smaller than the other. Third ultrasound showed twin

• Hmmm... Mallard seems to have backed out of this thread. 
  • HBirdie said:

I've felt this way for awhile (pretty much since you said that you didn't feel sorry for your neighbors when their kid went missing because they weren't home enough, and how it was "not your place" to call the police, but somehow it was your place to call CPS on them because he was wearing only shorts in the middle of summer), but I'm excited that now everyone else realizes your true colors.

IF you are pregnant, goooood luck fitting in here, or on any other BMB (since it's not unlike you to just pick another one).

In conclusion,

Um...what?  I knew there would be more to this lovely poster, but THAT is so wrong.  So wrong.
    Yup, neighbor kid came knocking on her door asking for help finding her brother, Mallard knew the parents weren't home, but she still sent her on her merry way to look for him alone (even though in her own words, she didn't feel like they were old enough to be left home alone). When several of us urged her to call the police, she said it wasn't her place. In the same thread, she told us not to worry, because she had a call in to CPS because the kid (who went missing) was wearing shorts... on a hot summer day.  :-?
  • strlitemissstrlitemiss member
    edited February 2014
  • Jocelyn you are one lying ass person. I have only sent you 2 pms ever. Total. They were both In Dec 13. I will post them and take the ban bet you won't post anything because you are one fat ass lair. Here are the 3 screen shots of what I got. And I haven't said one one damn thing to you since then even when you were a bitch to me on sep13 after.

• cashews29 said:

Short version.

I found out in Dec right before I was to get my tubes tied that I was pregnant. Doc did a test before at pre op that showed neg. DH wanted to be sure so I took a test-postive.

Before this happened Jocelyn posted she was expecting. So when I announced on Sep13 the original title was Jocelyn's not the only one. I was pm'd and told what happened. After is was posted (AFTER) Jocelyn said she miscarried.

Since I had not AF I had no clue when I got pregnant first ultrasound was given a due date. Second ultrasound given another. Original was June Come to find out when the doctor got y records the first was not done correctly.

During second ultrasound it was discovered that I was pregnant with twins but one way smaller than the other. Third ultrasound showed twin

Okay.

Why did you tell Jocelyn that she didn't belong on TTGP?

Stop trying to trip her up asking all these hard ass questions.

Never told her that. Haven't said one thing to her since Dec.

• Short version. I found out in Dec right before I was to get my tubes tied that I was pregnant. Doc did a test before at pre op that showed neg. DH wanted to be sure so I took a test-postive. Before this happened Jocelyn posted she was expecting. So when I announced on Sep13 the original title was Jocelyn's not the only one. I was pm'd and told what happened. After is was posted (AFTER) Jocelyn said she miscarried. Since I had not AF I had no clue when I got pregnant first ultrasound was given a due date. Second ultrasound given another. Original was June Come to find out when the doctor got y records the first was not done correctly. During second ultrasound it was discovered that I was pregnant with twins but one way smaller than the other. Third ultrasound showed twin
    There are holes in your story. I am a lot of things but psychic is not one of them. By the time you posted your BFP I knew Jocelyn had unfortunately miscarried.
    ^yup, this. I remember your post showing up after hers. Maybe (MAYBE) there's a chance you didn't see it before you posted yours, but don't lie and say yours was posted first. It wasn't. If it was, then how the hell were people PMing you about Jocelyn already? If she hadn't posted yet, they wouldn't have known...
  • cashews29 said:

Short version. I found out in Dec right before I was to get my tubes tied that I was pregnant. Doc did a test before at pre op that showed neg. DH wanted to be sure so I took a test-postive. Before this happened Jocelyn posted she was expecting. So when I announced on Sep13 the original title was Jocelyn's not the only one. I was pm'd and told what happened. After is was posted (AFTER) Jocelyn said she miscarried. Since I had not AF I had no clue when I got pregnant first ultrasound was given a due date. Second ultrasound given another. Original was June Come to find out when the doctor got y records the first was not done correctly. During second ultrasound it was discovered that I was pregnant with twins but one way smaller than the other. Third ultrasound showed twin
    Okay.

Why did you tell Jocelyn that she didn't belong on TTGP?
    Stop trying to trip her up asking all these hard ass questions.
    I know. I'm a jerk.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"