~~~Wednesday Symptoms Check-In~~~

DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
edited February 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Happy Hump Day!

How far along are you/EDD?

How are you feeling today?:

Rants/Randoms:

GTKY - Favorite place to shop

What are your thought's on the Symptom check-in? I copied it from October '14. I know none of us are dealing with major symptoms yet, but I thought once morning sickness kicks in this might be a good way to do it rather than having tons of "I feel sick" posts on the board. Please feel free to share your opinion!

ETA: changed GTKY
~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: ~~~Wednesday Symptoms Check-In~~~

• How far along are you/EDD? 4w 5d

How are you feeling today?: Fine. Little crampy, a little gassy (probably related)

Rants/Randoms: Holy veiny boobs batman! I was changed from my regular bra to a sports bra after work last night (the girls need support!) and I caught a glimpse of them in the mirror. Those weren't there before! Chalk it up to the expansion of the circulatory system!

GTKY - I'm a big fan of the Loft Outlet! Old Navy is a regular place for me too.
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• How far along are you/EDD? 4wks 5 days/Nov 1

How are you feeling today?: mild cramping, boobs are starting to get sore

Rants/Randoms: nothing today really...I want to tell people but we're trying to keep it quiet for now

GTKY - Favorite place to shop Homegoods or IKEA
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w1d EDD Nov 4

How are you feeling today?: good

Rants/Randoms: I can't believe I'm going to admit this here, but I feel like pregnancy brain has kicked in :/ I totally posted about being PG on my regular FB newsfeed last night, thinking I was posting in a secret mom's group that I'm in! Thank goodness I noticed the second I hit post, and deleted it right away!! I don't think anyone saw, but OMG what the hell is wrong with me?! LOL. I am giving up FB for Lent. This really confirmed that.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop depends on what I'm shopping for...I do way too much shopping at Target and Amazon, and Piperlime!
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w1d

How are you feeling today?: Pretty good still! With my daughter I didn't start feeling sick until 6 weeks so I'm trying to enjoy feeling normal while it lasts. I'm bloated/gassy but I can live with that.

Rants/Randoms: I'm obsessing over my pee stick progression even though I know better. I can't see a difference yet (in 2 days, I'm crazy) so a little doubt is creeping into my mind. PGAL kinda sucks. I'm trying to be happy and relax though.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop: Target <3

What are your thought's on the Symptom check-in? I copied it from October '14. I know none of us are dealing with major symptoms yet, but I thought once morning sickness kicks in this might be a good way to do it rather than having tons of "I feel sick" posts on the board. Please feel free to share your opinion! 

I'm fine with it. I don't know if it needs to be an everyday thing either. But I do think it's nice to have something to chat about/a gtky. In my past BMB we had a daily "randoms" thread where we chatted about whatever was going on in our lives. It helped get to know each other. And once we get more people I'm sure we will have the HDBD, UO, and FFFC posts too.

So after all that I guess I'm indifferent. Haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BlackBooksBlackBooks member
    edited February 2014
    How far along are you/EDD? 4 weeks

How are you feeling today?: pretty durn awesome except for the constant booby ache. I say this now because my morning sickness peaks between 2- 7 pm.

Rants/Randoms: nada

GTKY - Favorite place to shop
    For clothes? Jeans from Gap and tops from Express. I wear scrubs at work so all my clothes are casual.
    For fantasy? Room and Board!

And!
    @DoubleUp8
    This daily check in is an awesome idea! Love it! Do you need help doing them so that you are not stuck with them every day?

TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • @blackbooks I would love for other people to help out! I've just been posting them to try to get some other threads going besides the intros. Hopefully, as we get more people we will start to see some more variety in the threads :-)
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• DoubleUp8 said:
    @blackbooks I would love for other people to help out! I've just been posting them to try to get some other threads going besides the intros. Hopefully, as we get more people we will start to see some more variety in the threads :-)
    I am typically only around in the evening but I'll try and help out on my days off! Go Nov 14!
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • klc31883klc31883 member
    edited February 2014
    How far along are you/EDD? 4 weeks 2 days

How are you feeling today?: I feel good... was tired early last night, but that may not have anything to do with pregnancy, it was a long day!  Also, I am starving - is it lunchtime yet?!
    Rants/Randoms:  none

GTKY - Favorite place to shop depends on what for!  I love Target, Loft, Home Goods/Marshalls, and can't leave out Ulta and Lush (I love beauty products)! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you/EDD? 4w3d/EDD is 11/2/14

How are you feeling today?: I feel ok. The cramping and abdominal pain I was feeling 2 days ago has subsided a lot. Still have waves of nausea, but it's brief so I can deal.

Rants/Randoms: Nada

GTKY - Favorite place to shop: I love home decor shopping so my fave places are Bed, Bath and Beyond, HomeGoods, Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn.
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w3d

How are you feeling today?: I am good, however, my PIO shot was a bitch today....

Rants/Randoms: Work... Not my favorite place to be at this point! I could be playing on pinterest or planning a nursery, or lounging on the sofa eating bon bons... 
    I would go crazy doing any of the above but it is a thought! :)

GTKY - Favorite place to shop: Amazon and Teavana!

What are your thought's on the Symptom check-in? I copied it from October '14. I know none of us are dealing with major symptoms yet, but I thought once morning sickness kicks in this might be a good way to do it rather than having tons of "I feel sick" posts on the board. Please feel free to share your opinion! 
    I am so new to this (message boards and pregnancy) that I have no opinion at this point, give me a few weeks and I may be sick of hearing and talking about how sick we all are. 

Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited February 2014

Snip

Rants/Randoms: I'm obsessing over my pee stick progression even though I know better. I can't see a difference yet (in 2 days, I'm crazy) so a little doubt is creeping into my mind. PGAL kinda sucks. I'm trying to be happy and relax though. 

Snip

Are you using wondfos to try to track it?  Just wondering, because it took me like 3 days to not get a squinter, and even yesterday when I dipped a stick, it was about 2/3 as dark as the control line.  Where the FRER I took on Sunday was way darker than the control line, and my Digi said 2-3 weeks.  So I think wondfos just aren't good for tracking if you want to see it get really dark.  Don't worry about it!

I also just realized I didn't dip a stick this morning for the first time in like 2 weeks.  Maybe it's finally seeming real?

Nope. :/ I'm using FRER. I got my first positive on Monday. Today its about the same? I was hoping for a difference after 48 hours. I will keep peeing over the next few days to see what happens.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w2d

How are you feeling today?: i feel better than yesterday! The nausea comes in waves. My boobs are still sore and I have no appetite for anything besides kraft dinner and cucumbers.

Rants/Randoms: yesterday I had such a bad headache! As soon as I came home from work I went right to bed, at like 5:45. I get migraines and I am so worried that I will get frequent headaches and Tylenol only helps so much!

GTKY - Favorite place to shop: I am not a huge shopper but I like old navy and lulu lemon.

I love the check ins. I really like the GTKY part and it's nice to see if other people are having similar symptoms. I can help post some too! And I also agree that at some point we should start doing the uo and fffc and any other type of posts like that! :)
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w3d 11/2

How are you feeling today?: really not bad at all. My symptoms seem to have subsided quite a bit which both scares me and makes me happy

Rants/Randoms: today is the DPO that I started spotting with my CP. I took a digi this morning that said "pregnant 2-3" which makes sense and made me feel better, but I can't help but be terrified.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop: kohl's and target. American Eagle for jeans though, I won't buy jeans anywhere else anymore

What are your thought's on the Symptom check-in? I agree that every day may not be necessary but I do enjoy and appreciate the thread. Maybe we could assign a day based on due dates? For example, those due the first week of Nov could have Monday symptom check-in, those due
    the 2nd week could have Tuesday, etc.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w0d

How are you feeling today?: Just fine! My only symptom seems to be that I'm a little weepy- tears spring in my eyes over so much.

Rants/Randoms: I'm really trying to keep up with exercise before first tri tiredness/suckiness starts.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop - Sephora, birchbox, banana outlet
  • How far along are you/EDD? 3w6d

How are you feeling today? Tired but that's from being up with a sick toddler. No real symptoms yet.

Rants/Randoms: I haven't told anyone IRL except my DH and I'm dying. It's making me twitchy!

GTKY- favorite place to shop? Target. I spend entirely too much time and money there.

I like the check ins, but they aren't necessary everyday. It'll be nice to have a place to vent when m/s shows in a couple of weeks.
    DD1 8.2008 | DD2 1.2010 | DD3 6.2012 | Baby #4 EDD 11.6.2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w4d

How are you feeling today?: good. Boobs are no longer sore and haven't cramped today.

Rants/Randoms: I'm studying for an exam that's on Saturday. Really nervous I'm going to fail again because I haven't really focused on it since I found out I was pregnant. Really hope I pass!

GTKY - Favorite place to shop: I love express!

What are your thought's on the Symptom check-in? I copied it from October '14. I know none of us are dealing with major symptoms yet, but I thought once morning sickness kicks in this might be a good way to do it rather than having tons of "I feel sick" posts on the board. Please feel free to share your opinion!

I like the daily check ins. It's nice to see how others are feeling since we are all due around the same time and the Gtky. Once I'm done studying for my exam, I will be able to participate more.
    Bfp #1: 2/20/2014 Baby girl born on 11/3/2014
    Anniversary

nov 2014 

• @turtles7 good luck on your exam!!!! :)
  • barackollamabarackollama member
    edited February 2014
    How far along are you/EDD? I'm around 4 weeks, 2 days I think? EDD November 3rd

How are you feeling today? Tired (but that's probably the progesterone) and peeing a ton (probably all the water I'm drinking)

Rants/Randoms: I'm antsy pants excited! I suck at secrets.
    GTKY - Favorite place to shop It's been so long since I've clothes shopped for myself. Most of my shopping is Target and Amazon for non clothes stuff. Amazon Prime is awesome and addictive!

What are your thought's on the Symptom check-in? Like the others said, daily feels like overkill but we're going to get the posts anyway.

Edit for a typo
  • How far along are you/EDD? November 6 or 3w6d

How are you feeling today?: Compared to yesterday, great.  No real symptoms--just some minor lower backaches.

Rants/Randoms: None whatsoever.  I'm so impressed with DH.  We went out last night and bought pregnancy books.  I haven't gotten into mine yet, and he's already on chapter 2 of his.  I find it sweet that he's so invested at this point.  He'll be a great dad.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop : It depends--I feel like my style changes a lot.  I really love Banana Republic though.  Furniture wise it's all about CB2 for me.  I'm obsessed with the mid-century modern look and hoping to incorporate that into the nursery down the road.

I'm cool with this--I enjoyed posting in WTO and 2WW on the other boards semi-daily so I enjoy being able to keep up something similar.  Plus I enjoy seeing what symptoms others are experiencing for some peace of mind.
    We're welcoming a girl to our family--Audrey Kay!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 8.28.10 | Me: 26 DH: 26 | Due with our First | EDD 11.01.14
  • edited February 2014
    How far along are you/EDD? 4 wks and 1,2,or 3 days.

How are you feeling today?Still exhausted. Taking a long weekend starting tomorrow, so feeling like I can deal with the fatigue. I haven't ran in two weeks, that's likely the culprit.

Rants/Randoms: Someone gifted me a beautiful bottle of beer brewed just down the street, and I almost exclaimed "Oh, my husband will love this!", but as she obviously has no idea I'm preggers, I realised that would come across as very rude. He just came in here to bug me and I can smell it on his breath - it smells great, I'll have to get one in 8 months.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop : Oh, I really don't enjoy shopping... On line? Etsy? the consignment store down the street? AsJpinky9 also mentioned, lululemon is where I end up getting a lot of my work clothes (I have a casual job), and I assume that will be even more so as my body expands. That said, I have a bit of an issue with their brand image... I just want comfy pants, stop preaching to me!

Edited because spaces are good.

• EDD: 11.01.14, 4w4d

I'm feeling really good - just tired.

Favorite place to shop: target is for sure my weekends! Go in for toilet paper, leave with a cart full!

I like this update - it's fun getting to know everyone and I like that it avoids the "I'm sick" posts from multiple people. I like the idea of doing a check in based on edd week though.....

Will we be doing ticker change check ins?
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4wks 1day/ Nov 4th

How are you feeling today?: Cramps that scare me even though I know they are normal.

Rants/Randoms: Got levels tested this morning but am still waiting for OB to call and give me the results.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop? Target...I cannot walk out of that place without spending at least $50... that's why I dont as often as I would like.
    Wife to K 07/31/2009, Mommy to L 08/26/2010 and received his angel wings on 04/12/2011, our precious RAINBOW baby B 12/23/2011 and due with another miracle June 2015!  

BFP #3 12/28/2012 c/p 12/31/2012

BFP #4  2/21/2014 m/c  3/9/2014

BFP #5  9/21/2014 due date 6/4/2014

"Peace is a gift from God, but we prepare ourselves to receive this gift as we pray about everything, cultivate gratitude, and refuse to surrender to worry." - Nancy Guthrie 

• How far along are you/EDD?  4w, 5d

How are you feeling today?:  I have not wanted my coffee allotment the past two days in the morning and felt very out of it until about noon.  I powered through my work day anyway and feel great this evening, but of course now I'm not tired and I can't take any of my usual meds to help me sleep.  This is a big adjustment for me!

Rants/Randoms:  Any other grad students out there?  I'm working on my dissertation right now.  This should be an interesting 8 months.  

GTKY - Favorite place to shop  Target!!  

• Agreed, the lululemon bags always make me feel guilty for some reason.  Too many "inspiring" quotes that are not really very inspiring!  I like my one pair of yoga pants from there though!  :)

• lizgrace03lizgrace03 member
    edited February 2014
    Whoops, posted my comment in the wrong place and can't delete!  Apologies, still learning the system!

• EDD: nov 4th

How are you feeling today? Pregnant - no symptoms yet other than feeling pregnant and larger boobs. YES!
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4w5d - 11/1

How are you feeling today?: Tired. I've had a touch of nausea, heart burn is kicking in, and gassy. Seriously, I thought I'd have a little longer before things like this started kicking in. >.<

Rants/Randoms: Nothing at this point except the onset of symptoms way too early.

GTKY - Favorite place to shop Anywhere with a book section. :D
    Pregnancy #1 - 2009, lost at 5.5 weeks
    Pregnancy #2 - 2011, healthy baby boy
    Pregnancy #3 - 2014, blighted ovum, lost at 10 weeks
    Pregnancy #4 - 2015, due 8/8/15
  • How far along are you/EDD? 4wks 5 days/Nov 1

How are you feeling today?: mild cramping, boobs are starting to get sore

Rants/Randoms: nothing today really...I want to tell people but we're trying to keep it quiet for now

GTKY - Favorite place to shop Homegoods or IKEA
    I love IKEA!  The closest one is forever away though.  But we'll be making a trip to get some of the nursery items I want, like the crib.  I like that it's more compact and the room we'll use for the nursery is pretty small, so the stuff from IKEA will work best.
    I have an obsession with their Billy bookcases, they are all over our house!  my daughter has the Malm 6 drawer dresser that we used as a changing table as well, I think we're going to get her the Twin Malm bed and the tall dresser when we transition her to a "big girl" room and leave the low dresser for the baby
  • for some reason my new ticker isn't showing. ugh im having issues.

Edd- Nov 8 4w0d I just found out this morning

I feel energized from finding out.
    no symptoms

random- my hubby is in mexico until monday night. its going to be hard waiting. this time around im happy his parents are in mexico until after 12 weeks. so no family dinners.they are all big drinkers so saying no to wine a bunch raises red flags.

Prefer to shop on line

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"