TTC After a Loss
Options

*****Friday Crazy Train*****

LaRomana09LaRomana09 member
edited February 2014 in TTC After a Loss
Welcome to Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles. 

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link. Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

-----------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

My Ovulation Chart
TTC since March 2012 
BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14

Re: *****Friday Crazy Train*****

• Options
    :-h good morning!!

Not officially riding, but my temp is up compared to yesterday bhahaha, it'll probably drop again tomorrow. Ugh. I got the exact same temp with both my bbts this am & my reg therm was .1 higher.

Still FX for temp rising!! If they do rise it puts CH's at cd22.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    KMW08 said:
    :-h good morning!! Not officially riding, but my temp is up compared to yesterday bhahaha, it'll probably drop again tomorrow. Ugh. I got the exact same temp with both my bbts this am & my reg therm was .1 higher. Still FX for temp rising!! If they do rise it puts CH's at cd22.
    Just ((((HUGS))))

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KMW08 FX & ((hugs))
  • Options
    I'll punch a ticket!  FF is telling me I O'd 3 days ago, but I am still getting positive OPK's - is it possible to get positives after O?  or do you think I really just haven't O'd yet?  Of course my DH has been away for work the last couple of days - he get's home tonight so if I haven't O'd hopefully we can still HIO in time!
    Thanks ladies!
    I wouldn't trust those CHs. I suspect after a few higher temps it'll move them!
  • Options
    I'll punch a ticket!  FF is telling me I O'd 3 days ago, but I am still getting positive OPK's - is it possible to get positives after O?  or do you think I really just haven't O'd yet?  Of course my DH has been away for work the last couple of days - he get's home tonight so if I haven't O'd hopefully we can still HIO in time!
    Thanks ladies!
    I wouldn't trust those CHs. I suspect after a few higher temps it'll move them!
    Agreed.  The good news is that if you did O, you've got good timing, and if you didn't, you've still got a shot for good timing.  Definitely HIO tonight!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    emsrdh03emsrdh03 member
    edited February 2014
    CD/DPO: 24/8 

Can I just have some normal post O temps already?! 

Explain your Crazy here: At this point I don't even know what's going on. I didn't have a huge temp shift this cycle, my temp has dipped well below the cover line twice. I have two possible temps for 3DPO because I'm an idiot and broke the cardinal rule of charting and temped twice, one temp lets me keep my CHs, one temp takes them away. So there's a chance I didn't O at all. I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday which has never happened at this point in my cycle. Ever. So who knows, maybe my period is going to show up early. I've also never been someone who had any cramping, but ever since my MC I get crampy around O and again with my period. This cycle it's been on and off cramps for 2 weeks and I'M OVER IT! I really don't think this is our month and I'm ready to just be done with it.

ETA Formatting.  IE sux.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    @kmw08 - I have missed a bunch of your crazy (don't you hate when big exams get in the way of bumping?!) but ((hugs)). I hope you O soon, hun.

@emsrdh03 - I actually think it looks like your CH are right. I had a chart once that looked like that, with 2 big dips in my LP. Otherwise my temps are usually pretty steady, so it was weird. As you know, the only thing you can do is keep temping and HIO if you're not convinced you O'ed! Have you thought about adding OPKs?

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
    Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
    BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
    BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    @kmw08 - I have missed a bunch of your crazy (don't you hate when big exams get in the way of bumping?!) but ((hugs)). I hope you O soon, hun.

@emsrdh03 - I actually think it looks like your CH are right. I had a chart once that looked like that, with 2 big dips in my LP. Otherwise my temps are usually pretty steady, so it was weird. As you know, the only thing you can do is keep temping and HIO if you're not convinced you O'ed! Have you thought about adding OPKs?

@emsrdh03 I agree, it does look like you O'd even with those couple of low temps.  And I also agree that adding OPKs would be good, they can really help give you some additional info when your chart is a little iffy looking!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    emsrdh03emsrdh03 member
    edited February 2014
    @RedTwizzlers @LaRomana09 Yeah, I tend to agree with CH's too, it's just frustrating with all these big dips.  Plus it confuses FF.  I'm getting a new BBT today for next cycle because I think it may be part of the problem.  My dog got a hold of it and used it as chew toy.  It seemed to be working just fine other than not always beeping when done, but now I'm not so sure how accurate the temps are. 

I have thought about trying OPKs but I can't really do them at work and I know mid morning is supposed to the best time.  How effective do you think they'd be if I used FMU?  I could always do a second time in the early evening when I get home.
  • Options
    emsrdh03 said:
    @RedTwizzlers Yeah, I tend to agree with CH's too, it's just frustrating with all these big dips.  Plus it confuses FF.  I'm getting a new BBT today for next cycle because I think it may be part of the problem.  My dog got a hold of it and used it as chew toy.  It seemed to be working just fine other than not always beeping when done, but now I'm not so sure how accurate the temps are. 

I have thought about trying OPKs but I can't really do them at work and I know mid morning is supposed to the best time.  How effective do you think they'd be if I used FMU?  I could always do a second time in the early evening when I get home.
    Are you sure you can't do them at work? I thought I couldn't but it is possible (difficult, but possible) to pee in the wondfo wrapper. I just pee, dip, set my phone timer for 5 minutes and play on my phone for a little bit until it's been 5 minutes. I mean, if you poop, you're gone that long, so...yeah. I think FMU is ok but only if you also test later in the day. Some people have false positives with fmu, so if it's still positive later that would confirm it was a real positive.

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    emsrdh03 said:
    @RedTwizzlers Yeah, I tend to agree with CH's too, it's just frustrating with all these big dips.  Plus it confuses FF.  I'm getting a new BBT today for next cycle because I think it may be part of the problem.  My dog got a hold of it and used it as chew toy.  It seemed to be working just fine other than not always beeping when done, but now I'm not so sure how accurate the temps are. 

Are you sure you can't do them at work? I thought I couldn't but it is possible (difficult, but possible) to pee in the wondfo wrapper. I just pee, dip, set my phone timer for 5 minutes and play on my phone for a little bit until it's been 5 minutes. I mean, if you poop, you're gone that long, so...yeah. I think FMU is ok but only if you also test later in the day. Some people have false positives with fmu, so if it's still positive later that would confirm it was a real positive.
    All of this.  Also, you might not get a + until later on the day of your surge.  I bring mine out of the bathroom in the wrapper (I pee in a teeny tiny container, not the wrapper, to be clear) and then sneak a peek after 5 min).  And also, with a true positive, it turns up + well before the 5 minute mark, for me at least.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    Crazy level from 1-10: 1 million

CD/DPO: 8dp5dt (13 dpo)

Can I just ______ already?!: Get the bad news so I can get on with it

Signs/Symptoms: nothing, nothing is in my body and no info from the GC

Explain your Crazy here: I have an ever-increasing and intense sense of foreboding and anxiety. Today's crazy train was made for me. I have been googling like crazy and have found that most FETs end in negatives, c/p, or m/c. That is of course a gross misrepresentation. Our beta isn't until Monday, but our GC is testing by POAS tomorrow (9dp5dt, 14dpo). I just can't get random shit news again over the phone in the middle of the workday when I have to go lecture to students in five minutes. 

I am so crazy that I made dh go and sleep on the couch last night. He has been nothing but wonderful, but I just cannot connect to him because I am so angry and devastated. We don't even have negative news yet.

Can someone please just sedate me until it's over?

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Options
    emsrdh03 said:
     Yeah, I tend to agree with CH's too, it's just frustrating with all these big dips.  Plus it confuses FF.  I'm getting a new BBT today for next cycle because I think it may be part of the problem.  My dog got a hold of it and used it as chew toy.  It seemed to be working just fine other than not always beeping when done, but now I'm not so sure how accurate the temps are. 

All of this.  Also, you might not get a + until later on the day of your surge.  I bring mine out of the bathroom in the wrapper (I pee in a teeny tiny container, not the wrapper, to be clear) and then sneak a peek after 5 min).  And also, with a true positive, it turns up + well before the 5 minute mark, for me at least.
    Thanks for the tips!  I suppose the best I can do is try.  I work in a super busy dental office where most mornings I'm lucky if I even have 30 seconds to go pee at all between the first patient and lunch.  Maybe I'll give it a whirl next cycle.  If it doesn't work I'll try Plan B.
  • Options
    lincoln79 said:

Explain your Crazy here: I have an ever-increasing and intense sense of foreboding and anxiety. Today's crazy train was made for me. I have been googling like crazy and have found that most FETs end in negatives, c/p, or m/c. That is of course a gross misrepresentation. Our beta isn't until Monday, but our GC is testing by POAS tomorrow (9dp5dt, 14dpo). I just can't get random shit news again over the phone in the middle of the workday when I have to go lecture to students in five minutes. 

I am so crazy that I made dh go and sleep on the couch last night. He has been nothing but wonderful, but I just cannot connect to him because I am so angry and devastated. We don't even have negative news yet.

((((HUGE HUGS)))) I can't imagine how much of a mind fluck this all is. I have everything crossed for you.

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    lincoln79 said:

Big ((((HUGS)))).  I am hoping so hard for good news for you.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
  • Options
    lincoln79 said:

So many (((hugs)))

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @emsrdh03 - I switched to clue blue digital OPKs because they require FMU. They are more expensive but it may work better for you since testing at work sounds like it may be an issue.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @buggirl72 Awesome! Thank you!  I will pick some up next month, double bonus they're digital and I won't have to interpret the lines.  
  • Options
    lincoln79 said:

{{{Hugs}}}  Sorry it's been such a rollercoaster for you, hope you get some good news soon!
  • Options
    Lots of hugs for @lincoln79
    I would be going bananas, too. Everything crossed for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @lincoln79 Just put in a request with the google admin to block you from searching anymore until Monday, so no use trying until then.

I really hope that all your stress leads to great news. I'm a control freak and I can't even imagine what this level of waiting feels like.

(((HUGS)))

• Options
    huge bunches of thanks for the support ladies.
    i am just nuts and it has taken all my will power not to email GC everyday asking for info.

@tablefor5 - thanks for barring google!
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Options
    @lincoln79 ((((hugs))))

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    @lincoln79  big ((hugs))  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"