September 2014 Moms

Exercise question?

Just started my 12th week. Still have no energy and find it hard to work out. I used to feel energized after the gym (prepregnancy), now I feel slight pains in my stomach /uncomfortable. Anybody else experiencing this??

Re: Exercise question?

• This isn't quite related to exercise - but physically I do get stomach pains from things that I shouldn't - like sometimes when I sneeze in the wrong position. Twice I've done that and got a burning sensation :(

When I was maybe 6 weeks pregnant - I was so tired of feeling sluggish I went for a 4 mile run - I didn't know I was pregnant at the time. The run was hard as hell but I felt so amazing afterwards.... but morning sickness shut me down just 2 weeks later LOL.... and then I got my BFP
    --------------
    PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
    1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
    1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
    About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
    Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
    Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

• blue+skiesblue+skies member
    edited February 2014
    I haven't been able to work out much this pregnancy so far, but I ran through most of my first pregnancy. There were days where I would get pains and side aches so I would just walk those days, and the next day I would feel fine. As I started getting bigger, there was definitely some awkward pulling feeling, but I learned to run through it. Not sure if your pain is similar to those, or it could be RLP as PP said. If you are worried about the pain I would call your clinic and explain it to a nurse and see what they say. Hope it gets better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for all the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"