July 2014 Moms

Weirdest Celeb Baby Names List

Hey all.  A friend sent me this link this morning and I thought you might all enjoy it too - a ranking of the wildest celebrity baby names!

If our families say they don't like the name we pick I'll just threaten them with some of these.

Re: Weirdest Celeb Baby Names List

• They forgot to add "Blue Ivy" and "North West" to the list.
  • edited February 2014
    Maxiep720 said:

They forgot to add "Blue Ivy" and "North West" to the list.

They are both on there.

Eta: #18 and #24

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess I've never seen Apple's name written out and never really thought about her last name, but all I see is apple martini. And now I want a martini.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Most of those are terrible, but I don't think Lyric should be part of that list. 

image image
  • Moxie and Audio are pretty bad to me.
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• I am shocked that I have never had a "Jermajesty" come through my classroom. 

imageimageimage
  • Frank Zappa has an good array of names on there huh :))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• I was surprised by how crazy John Oliver named his kids, wouldn't have seen that one coming.
  • I was surprised by how crazy John Oliver named his kids, wouldn't have seen that one coming.
    Jaime Oliver - not John. Much less surprising.
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah some of those are pretty bad! I'm surprised the Phoenix family didn't make it on there with their unusual choices.
    Chase Alexander 12-11-01
    Sierra Nicole 6-15-05
    Avery Lyn 8-2-12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm embarrassed to admit that it took me several days to figure out why people thought North was such a weird name for Kim K's baby. I had totally forgotten who the daddy was. Doh!

• Huahine said:
    I was surprised by how crazy John Oliver named his kids, wouldn't have seen that one coming.
    Jaime Oliver - not John. Much less surprising.
    Well that explains my confusion!
  • I don't get why Mirabella is on the list at all (yes, her middle name is Bunny, but eh, so what?). Ditto for Tallulah and Harley Quinn Smith. I also think the name Zephyr Benson is cool as hell! But Kaydnz actually made me wince, and I really can't even wrap my head around what the Zappas are doing....maybe acid? Idk.
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Eener31 said:
    I don't get why Mirabella is on the list at all (yes, her middle name is Bunny, but eh, so what?). Ditto for Tallulah and Harley Quinn Smith. I also think the name Zephyr Benson is cool as hell! But Kaydnz actually made me wince, and I really can't even wrap my head around what the Zappas are doing....maybe acid? Idk.
    The Harley Quinn issue isn't so much that Harley is a bad name (it's actually sort of pretty), but Harley Quinn is the Joker's sidekick and one of Batman's nemesis-es (nemesi?  how in God's name do you pluralize this?).  I mean, it would be comparable to someone naming their kid Cat Woman Smith.
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They always put Rachel Griffiths son Banjo on those lists, but he isn't named after the instrument, it's the name of a famous Australian poet 'Banjo' Patterson.

Yeah I'm an Aussie so it bothers me ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My babys name is on the list:
    Lyric Catherine
    Lyric Robert

Depending on what we find out on Monday we are having. :)
  • Most of those are terrible, but I don't think Lyric should be part of that list. 

Yay, someone else that likes the name! :) I get weird faces when I tell people it's our chosen name. We love it.
  • Maxiep720 said:

They forgot to add "Blue Ivy" and "North West" to the list.

I would've thought you would love the names on this list.
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• No one is going to mention Kal-El?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  v_________v;

Okay, it could just be my DH is such a big Superman dweb and that's the reason I know it......hahahahahaha, JOKINGLY I said we could name our daughter Kylelle........(also tribute to my brother = Kyle)  :PPPPPPPPP

omfg......that was all painful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"