Parenting
Options

Shark Tank

Who watches it? Who has been your favorite person who has come up with an idea? I liked the gumbo lady and I also liked the lady that came out with the wearable towels that don't fall off.  Some people that come on there though are huge weirdos, like that one dude who tried to pitch the idea of that giant crane thing that makes gold., Lol.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Shark Tank

• Options
    Love Shark Tank. 

I've seen a lot of good ideas and a lot of stuff that just isn't gonna fly. 

I was hoping one of the sharks was going to buy just one hut from that guy who used a bike to blend smoothies and put it on a beach somewhere. Only because I want to try it just once. 

I also want to try some of the edible cookie dough. yum. 

I was pretty impressed with that DDP Yoga 
  • Options
    I love it. DH hates it because he says it makes him feel lazy for not inventing shit.

I have purchased the Hot Tot hair products for kids. It's ok. I also looked into the Lolla cup but that is expensive.

People's presentation skills are hilarious. I love it when the Sharks say "worst pitch ever on the show, I'm out". Haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We watched it when we had cable!  There have been so many funny presentations!

I like how they got after the one guy with the "health supplement" that was the survival supplement and called him a phony and basically told him to get out.  It made me like the sharks a lot.

I wish they would do more updates.

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    edited February 2014
    I love it. DH hates it because he says it makes him feel lazy for not inventing shit. I have purchased the Hot Tot hair products for kids. It's ok. I also looked into the Lolla cup but that is expensive. People's presentation skills are hilarious. I love it when the Sharks say "worst pitch ever on the show, I'm out". Haha.
    I remember the Hot Tot one. Why are they just okay?

Edited because I asked a stupid question. lol

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @TaviaBrad we've only tried the structure whip and the hold is weak. It says good for cowlicks but it is not strong enough to last more than 30 minutes (or however soon DD touches her head). It also has a strong scent, I like it but it may not be for everyone.

• Options
    Ugh. I wonder how much money that woman has made from those products. I am sure other people have the same reviews as you about it. I personally have never seen them sold anywhere yet.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I thought the Scrub Daddy was pretty awesome...I keep meaning to buy one! I also loved the duo/trio (?) that had some kind of jarred mango product that you could use for cooking, desserts, or smoothies. I can't remember the name of it.

• Options
    I bought some Fiber Fix last week to repair a broken dining room chair! The way it broke, it would be a goner, so I don't mind trying this. I plan to use it this weekend.

• Options

LOVE this show! It constantly makes me wish I would invent something super cool and become a millionaire, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"