Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Thankful Thursday anyone?

Eeeek, I feel like such an asshole, I just accidentally clicked on 3T instead of TTGP and posted this there--that's what I get for BWI. Oof, if any of you ladies are on both boards I apologize for the error! 

Anywayyyy, I was just thinking about how much of a crankypants I'd been today and how I should really think of something I was thankful for! So for me it's DH doing the dishes and double stuf Oreos! Anyone else?
  It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thankful Thursday anyone?

• Options
    The guacamole I get to eat tomorrow, and the beer I'm going to drink right now.

I'm very food and beverage focused:)

TTC #1 for 18+ months - Age 32
    Aug-2014: All initial testing went well, waiting for 2015 for possible IUI.
    Love beer and bagels (not together), hate olives

• Options
    I get alone time tonight. I sense wine, painting, and breaking bad in the near future. Thankful for that.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thankful for my Mom... she is pretty awesome. I love that no matter how old you get she's still your Mom, and does nice mom-ish things. 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Anniversary

• Options
    I'm thankful for antibiotics.  DD was back to herself tonight after starting them for her ear infection.  I'm also thankful for warm kitties and cold beers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am thankful for an understanding husband, when I have to be on call all weekend for work, he makes sure dinner still gets cooked, laundry still gets done, and allows me to sleep all day!

Anniversary

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I'm thankful that I work with great people and great volunteers even when some are cranky - they do fantastic work
  • Options
    Physically and emotionally I've been a hot mess this week. My husband has been totally picking up the slack around the house, even though he works a lot more than I do right now.
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    Im thankful for a warm house (esp in this tundra) and my 2 furball cats. Oh, and DH for HIO with me even though we're both exhausted.
  • Options
    I'm thankful it's Friday!! And I'm hoping for coffee in the meeting I have this morning! ;)
  • Options
    I'm thankful for awesome in laws. We were supposed to stay with them for a month while our house is being remodeled. Well we're approaching 2 months and they have never complained. Pretty amazing folks.
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"