Today is my last day of work.
- I'm going into the office later than usual due to sitter issue.
- I'm leaving early because my boss is taking me out for lunch and I'm not going back afterward.
- I only have 3 or 4 tasks to complete.
Today is my last day with a breech baby. (Hopefully)
- going to the hospital to attempt a version after work.
- hopefully all goes well and LO flips and stays happily upside down until I go into labour in about 2.5 weeks.
Just wanted to share my excitement.
*update in comments.