Cloth Diapering
Options

Prefolds/Flats and Nystatin

We are using nystatin cream twice a day. Ive been using sposies for those diapers. Will it be difficult to wash out of prefolds and flats if I skip the sposies?
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Prefolds/Flats and Nystatin

• Options
    I know you share my flat love :). My husband was confused when disposables appeared in the changing station.
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

• Options
    ChichigoChichigo member
    edited February 2014
    Thin layer and it's cream instead of a greasy ointment. I gave him some diaper free time until it was no longer visible. Worst case scenario, I need to buy new diapers. Flats are cheap to replace AND I'd get to shop for diapers.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    But Cascade is more efficient AND I get to use the dishwasher. The blue dawn would totes ruin my dishwasher!

• Options
    Or use the diaper you hate the most, if such a thing exists, and then have a valid reason to replace it.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    flour sack towels?
  • Options
    Are you using nystatin for yeast?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The only diaper I don't like is a cover.
    This it M's second yeast rash. This one started on his neck and travelled. It just showed up in the diaper area yesterday. I've only been treating it since last night and it's clearing well-very few dots in diaper area, just pink instead of red. 
    I think I might get some flour sack towels. I can save them for use with worrisome rashes and use bleach aggressively to get rid of anything catchy. 

• Options
    The cradle cap is better. I bought the cetaphil wipes for quick cleanup and the regular stuff too. His ears and face are pretty clear, but his head will be harder to clear.
    Skin issues are new to me. I had a few acne flare ups as a teen and an occasional pimple, but usually have a clear complexion. He must have inherited from grandma and it skipped me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"