November 2012 Moms

Thursday Randoms

Re: Thursday Randoms

• UO: I think that there are way.too.many reality shows on tv.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I think it's been at least two weeks since I shaved my legs. And forget about any grooming of my lady bits...such a slacker!

image   My chart 

• And, I have a finalist candidate for an opening who signs her emails, #hername. What the actual fuck, people!

image   My chart 

• I got my eyes checked on Saturday. Pregnancy took its toll. I have 20/15 vision but with an astigmatism. I ordered glasses and my world has become hi-def. It is awesome.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I baked cookies yesterday and ate so much cookie dough that I gave myself a stomach ache.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited February 2014
    Every time I enter the blackboard for my online class I feel like I am surrounded by morons. If you think that the "nature" portion of the nature versus nurture debate means wild animals please go diaf.  You are the reason why people look down on online education.   Also if you cannot figure out which debate group you are assigned too based on your last name because it is hyphenated you can also go diaf.  HINT: ITS THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME! not the first letter of the second part of your last name. Moron.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @uconnhuskie007 I doubt they are learning anything if they are posting answers to assignments with incorrect answers.  Plus they are making it more difficult on me, since I am supposed to come up with a response to engage them in a discussion about the topic. However, the guidelines state I cannot be argumentative to fellow classmates. I honestly am at a loss for how to talk to these people in a non-argumentative fashion. How can I engage someone on a topic they do not have any idea about, even after reading the textbook?  My grade depends on these discussion topics, they need to stop fucking up my chi.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • CCM82909CCM82909 member
    edited February 2014
    I made the boys pigs in a blanket for lunch today, mainly so I have them. They're my favorite childhood food.
    Also, I'm trying to convince DH to go to Disney this year. We just went last Aug to Disneyworld, but have the opportunity to go to Disneyland this year. I'm all about it, but DH just wants to explore TX. Boo.

ETA: That makes me sound crazy spoiled. I'm definitely grateful for any vacation time we are able to fit in with DH's schedule/school.
    I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • Here is an example of why I am not losing weight.. this is in my kitchen right now

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• @credcat7 What is that??  It looks absolutely yummy, way better than my chicken and quinoa skillet dish that we had for dinner tonight!
    I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • Feeling sorry for myself this week. Everything I touched this week died I feel like. Needless to say I'm having a rough week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kbl13 I wish more people thought like you. Then maybe there wouldn't be as many dogs in shelters wondering what they did wrong to get there!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BTW folks that dessert was toooooo much.  YUCK ... so much sugar I bearly has 1/2 a square and had to wash it down with a ton of milk

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• kbl13 said:
    My SIL adopted a dog for her kids. Im side-eyeing bc this is their 3rd "try" In like 2 years. They even named the dog "Hope" bc they "hope it works out this time" >:P Dogs are not disposable, I feel strongly that adopting a dog is a lifelong commitment.
    My older sister has done this with multiple cats and dogs.  DH and I side-eyed her so hard the last time, my vision has still not recovered.  And now she's passing her irresponsible behavior onto her children!  She always has elaborate justifications for why the animals don't work out; it's amazing that she's unaware of her own pathological behavior.

image   My chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"