September 2012 Moms
Options

Diapers - Pampers Cruisers difference

L has had a few too many blow outs for our liking lately, so we need to bump up to 5s. On Amazon I see Pamper Cruisers and Pampers Cruisers Ultra. I can see no discernible difference. AND there is nothing about the Ultra on their site. Anyone know what the difference is?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Diapers - Pampers Cruisers difference

• Options
    NM - I found a review on BabyCheapskate. They are a cross between the Cruisers and the Overnights. They are currently cheaper than the regular Cruisers on Amazon.

Unfortunately our shipment is already out for the 4's so I will wait until next month to bump her to the 5s and keep them both in my cart to watch the price until then.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    Unfortunately our shipment is already out for the 4's so I will wait until next month to bump her to the 5s and keep them both in my cart to watch the price until then.
    You can exchange the 4's when they come?  Alotta times Amazon will let you do a swap for something in your cart return just as long as you return the other item in a timely fashion.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @danabsd I would, but then I will have to pay for shipping to send them back. She is still within the weight limits and I am stretching 24 mo onesies on her for the winter, so it is just her onesies taking a hit. NBD for a few more weeks. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    @danabsd I would, but then I will have to pay for shipping to send them back. She is still within the weight limits and I am stretching 24 mo onesies on her for the winter, so it is just her onesies taking a hit. NBD for a few more weeks. 
    Ahhh, I forget not everyone has Prime.  Ha.  

• Options
    danabsd said:
    No. I have Prime, but you have to pay to ship BACK to Amazon if there are no issues with the shipment, which there aren't. I just decided to size up after our monthly shipment was already in the mail.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    danabsd said:
    No. I have Prime, but you have to pay to ship BACK to Amazon if there are no issues with the shipment, which there aren't. I just decided to size up after our monthly shipment was already in the mail.
    I lie and give a different reason if they want to charge me.  :\">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"