June 2013 Moms

@no longer the best

I AM THE WORST!!

I will send your stuff tomorrow!! I'm so sorry. It's been sitting so I can see it for so long Bradley calls it the Canada box!!

@micabush your mothers milk and @missyishere your prezzie will be in the mail tomorrow as well!!
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: @no longer the best

• AWW! The Canada box! I love it! 

And thanks again my husband will be so stoked! (Seriously why don't they sell that stuff here???) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And thanks again my husband will be so stoked! (Seriously why don't they sell that stuff here???) 
    I will be sending some extras to make up for the delay :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • @wasnotwas that is not necessary!!!

Also with this new GIF in your siggy I imagine you dancing at your desk like that as you Bump. 

if you are getting cookie butter I am coming over!

• @tttwalters its not cookie butter! It is Orville Reddenbacker Kettle Corn popcorn! I have never seen that stuff here! 

How about you just come over and we will cross the border and get some in Buffalo? Then you can get some wine!!!! 

• You're sending yourself tomorrow @wasnotwas?!!!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"