September 2013 Moms
Options

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF) Wednesday

Let's here them, who, what and why are you WTF-ing this morning?

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF) Wednesday

• Options

WTF MIL. She comes out this morning and proclaims "this coffee just isn't cutting it" (we have a Kuerig) she continues "you have medium coffee to begin with and then with drip it is just so watered down". I get it, I really do. So I told her if she'd like she can take the car and run to S-bucks (2 blocks away) and get whatever she fancys. Nope. I told her last night when I took LO out to run errands I would pick her up a dark blend coffee and an espresso makers. Nope. Come on lady, help me help you. Then she proceeds to inspect the freshly ground bean for 5 min., I have no clue on earth what she is looking for... I am just at a loss.

Then she says that our internet is down, it isn't. I told her that if Netflix works for her during the day then the internet isn't down... it is just her laptop acting up. I kind of feel like she's just looking for things, but there is nothing to find.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    WTF aquarium... you decide to spring a leak last night and make us transfer all the fish to the other aquarium at midnight.
    WTF Pleco... why did you get your big ass stuck in the net and make me touch you as you were making the weirdest sounds ever.
    WTF LO... why did you wake up right as I was trying to free the Pleco and start screaming your head off. Freaking three ring circus around here.
    photo 86a9bed8-fe83-44f4-8233-6822762e6347_zpsc28c6977.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jdoud77 said:

WTF wrist?? Why you get carpal tunnel? Didn't you know that may require surgery and put me out of work for a few weeks???? Don't you know that it's the side I use to wipe my ass with? WTF am I supposed to do if I get surgery on it????

That's all I can think of for now, it's depressing.

I got carpel tunnel during pregnancy, it went away for awhile then I thought it came back about a month ago.  Turns out it was just tendonitis aka "mommy's thumb."  I used a splint and some Naproxen for about two weeks and it improved.  That pain is no joke though, it sucks so I hope you feel better soon!

WTF tank top.  It keeps shrinking more and more, and everytime I move it rides up and I end up looking like I'm in a belly shirt at work!

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Options
    Wtf electric company sending me a bill for over $1400!
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF winter... Do you ever end?! I'm tired of being stuck inside, and LO has probably spent an hour total of her life outdoors. Lol.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@PumpkinMommaaa: You win all the cakes. I know how you feel though. I was laid off while I was working in college and at first I was like "excuse me?" but after a week of not working I was totally in love. We lived in this old large house that required lots of cleaning because it was naturally dusty. I swear my DH (at the time just boyfriend) was totally hyped about me not working. All the laundry was done all the time, his suits were ironed (saved money on dry cleaning), the house was swept all the time (hard wood floors), I walked the dogs twice a day, he'd come home for a home cooked lunch and mid-day sex, I would nap and he would come home to a great dinner. That was our honeymoon period before getting married. I am sure that little stint helped spped up the process of him proposing...It was actually a really great two months. Plus I was able to raise my grades... to sum up this rant let's just say I am slightly jelly of you.

But I do need details, how did they let you go? Did the bombard you? Do you get severence pay? Did you get to do something fantastic as you left, like give your boss the bird?

• Options
    Wtf electric company sending me a bill for over $1400!

Was the bill correct? Or overcharged?

I can sort of relate, yesterday morning our water got turned off. Why you ask? Well My DH is out of town for 6 weeks and he paid all the bills in advance before he left. Out water bill averages $86 per month so he just paid $100 on the account. Well we had a really big snow storm and the meter readers ended up estimating our neighborhood because they couldn't get to our street. Well the estimated amount was $123 (we weren't in this house a year ago, a larger family was, so the historical rates are much higher than our useage). Well I didn't think anything about it, my husband is very distracted with his work, so I wake up and go to turn on the water and bam... nothing. This shocked me so I looked outside, seriously 6 out of my 7 neighbors had the blue slips on their door. I called into our water company and asked what happened and if they had sent a notice to us because I had missed it. Come to find out they only do e-mail notices (under my husbands email) and at the first of the year they don't give "grace" months... Not ever for a tiny $23 balance. So I politely paid my $23 bills plus $85 service fee (damn them) and waited for my water to be turned back on... these companies don't mess around!

• Options
    @PumpkinMommaaa: wait what? they fired you for not being there ONE day? 

My WTF: WTF cold viruses. You've been harassing my baby since Thanksgiving and she's still not 100% mucus free. And having to have a bronchoscopy tomorrow. Blah. 
  • Options
    Adrd47 said:
    @kimberlymacrare that sucks about your water bill! Is there any way that once the weather improves, they can get an actual meter reading and credit your account whatever it is due from their overestimating?

I am sure it will all work itself out in a couple months, but at the end of the day it was our bad. My husband is notorious for not stay up on his emails.

• Options
    @PumpkinMommaaa I hate your job

Assholes!!! I hope you find something better that actually treats you good!

• Options
    Wtf person who knocked on my door at night last night to bitch at me for where we parked on our new street telling me how it was with the old neighbors and how I should park. BITE ME.

wtf landlord from our old apartment for being a huge lazy pos prick always and being a db as we move out.

Wtf rubber bands on my stupid braces why do you keep breaking for no reason and snapping me in the lip.

Wtf LO for being a screaming Mimi for what seems to be no reason. Sometimes I just can't figure you out... Okay a lot of time.

Sigh.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I know I'll find something better. Hopefully I get a call from the company I interviewed with last week. 

@ jpryber0528 That sucks about your neighbors. We just moved to a new apartment recently and our neighbors make me want to committ a mass murder. 
    :-\"
  • Options
    @kimberlymacrae we don't know yet if it was a glitch. Unfortunately rates have skyrocketed in the North East due to the extremely cold weather. We live in NY and have electric heat so as much as I hate to say it, it probably is the actual price. :(
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for that laugh @PumpkinMommaaa glad I'm not the only one.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"