Pregnant after a Loss

Doctors office just called.. Need some input! *wrote wrong numbers I fixed them*

rlwright20rlwright20 member
edited February 2014 in Pregnant after a Loss
So I went Monday for an early ultrasound and they seen a gestational sac and a small yolk sac. They said I was 5 weeks and I had some blood work and they called and said everything looked good. Then I went back on Wednesday for some more blood work and they just called. Mondays levels were 1560 with progesterone at 85 and Wed. Levels were 1949 and a progesterone level of 54.3 . So now I am a mess bc my numbers didn't double and terrified of having another miscarriage... Please give me some input if anyone has gone through this. I edited this I had put the wrong numbers at first.

Re: Doctors office just called.. Need some input! *wrote wrong numbers I fixed them*

• I wrote down the wrong numbers I think bc I am only 5 weeks I think the numbers were 5,049 and 9,060 not the higher numbers I put earlier. The doc just said we would have an ultrasound on Tuesday to see if it has progressed.
  • I'm 5 weeks, Monday my hcg was 8000, Wednesday they were 19000. But my hcg was super high and doubled Even through my miscarriage. I think everyone is different and there is no definitive answer is hcg. so I think as long as it's going up and the doc isn't concerned, you shouldn't be either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"