October 2014 Moms

Everyone introduce yourselves here :)

Re: Everyone introduce yourselves here :)

• Hello everyone! My EDD is the end of October. I have been married to DH for 3 years and we have a 17 month old girl. I am excited and nervous about this pregnancy because we have a had a couple of MC. Congrats to everyone
  • IamNancyIamNancy member
    edited February 2014
    Hi there! My husband and I have been marriage for almost 4 years. My EDD is October 31st, I just got my BFP on February 21st! Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun here by introducing myself being its so early in my pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at the end of December and I'm really nervous that it could happen again.

BFP 2/21/14 - EDD 10/31/14
    Pregnant with my first! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! Coming out of lurking! Due Oct 23 with LO 2.
  • nicolette314nicolette314 member
    edited February 2014
    Hi!!  I'm Nicolette, I'm 31 and due October 22nd with baby #1!  My husband and I were just married in November!  I am so excited but terrified of miscarriage or delivering a still born.  Trying to stay positive though!  So glad we have these boards to keep up with our many questions/concerns!  Best of luck ladies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hello!! I got my BFP about 3 weeks ago, EDD is 10/7. This is #2, my DS is 3 tomorrow. Hoping for another boy, my first appt is 3/6. So excited to hear that little heartbeat! 
  • Hello Mamas!

I am due Oct. 26 with our second little one!  We currently have a 2 year old and I'm a SAHM.  Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm due 10-12 with baby #2. I have a DS who turned 2 in Nov. My husband is 26 and I am 25. We live in WV and I am a SAHM. Excited to get to know all you ladies!
  • Hi everyone! I am Sandy EDD is October 25th with baby #2. I will be 34 next week and DH is 36 we have been married for 10 years and live in WI. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello!  I'm Selena.  I really don't know all the abbreviations, and am kinda confused by some of the posts.  ;)  (Yes, I am new to this.)  We had a positive home pregnancy test on Valentines Day.  My due date is mid-October.  I'm very excited, but anxious about so many unknowns!  I just have to remind myself that the Lord has it & whatever happens, we will be ok! 
    My husband's name is Joel & he has been so helpful.  I have been so exhausted almost all the time. 
    I have my first doctor's appointment on Monday.  Not really sure what to expect.  I will just be 7 weeks, so not sure if I'll get an ultrasound or not.  I guess we'll just wait and see.
    I look forward to walking through this with you all!
  • My name is Jessica. I am 26, married for 5 years. Husband and I have been TTC since November 2010. Got diagnosed with PCOS, June 2010. Conceived naturally June 2013, but ended in a miscarriage at 21 weeks on October 16th, 2013 (blood clot in the placenta) - we actually we not trying to get pregnant this time, in fact we were going to waiting until this winter.

Got my BFP on Tuesday, I was 3 days late. My EDD is Oct 29th - go in for first ultrasound march 10th. I am considered high risk because of my last pregnancy. I have to take baby asprin everyday and be monitored very closely this time around. Hoping this pregnancy is healthy and we get our sweet angel in October!!!
    TTC Since December, 2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS (anovulatory) - May, 2011
    Clomid resistant after 4 failed cycles (50,100,150,150mg)
    September, 2011 HSG exam - All Clear
    Femera + Pregnyl Trigger (12/30) - Fingers Crossed!
  • Hello everyone!

My name is Ruby and I am pregnant with my second child and I am super excited because I wasn't really expecting it. However, the news came as a shock to not only myself but my husband as well seeing as I have been on BC since my miscarriage in November. This go round we are not thinking about the negative only the positive and keeping our fingers crossed for another little boy!
  • Hi I'm Amy from Minnesota. I have been married for four years and after a missed miscarriage in September we were thrilled to find out we were pregnant again. Our edd is October 17. I had my first ultrasound yesterday and there was a little nugget measuring a little behind which I sort of expected due to the fact that I ovulate later than day 14. Heartbeat was 109...which is a little low but for just being 6 weeks along, I was happy to see any hb.
  • I'm Shauna, 23 happily married since August 17, 2013 to my best friend. Between the 2 of us we have 4 little girls(6, 3(almost 4), 3 and 10 months.) We found out on Valentine's Day that we are expecting our final baby and praying for our boy lol. We're due October 18, but haven't really announced it yet to many and we're still thinking of a cute way to announce! So if anyone has any ideas, I'm all eyes lol
  • I am tentatively due October 24th with baby #2. I write tentatively because I have not gone to my first prenatal appointment yet, but I am going March 6th. This baby is my husband's 1st baby and we are both anxious but excited. I am also a little nervous because I am an insulin-dependent diabetic who has suffered from one miscarriage before. Glad to connect with you all in this group. 
  • Hi! I am 7 weeks pregnant with baby #2 due on October 14th. Our first is going to be 2 at the end of March. Were very excited but a little nervous. We had a miscarriage at the end of August. Baby stopped developing around 6 weeks and I finally had to have a d&c at 10 weeks. Praying this little one stays strong (we've already had tons of blood tests and ultra sounds... There is a strong heartbeat!!). Also, I'm a kindergarten teacher and my husband is a police officer in Orange County, California.
  • Hi! I'm Amanda! My husband and I are expecting baby #2 at the end of October. Our daughter just turned 2 in December and we are excited to be able to make her a big sister. I made some great long term friends (bump buddies) during my last pregnancy and I hope to do the same with all my October mommies!
  • I have gone through much of the same and totally understand how you feel. This is now my 5th pregnancy and hoping all finally goes well and we can have a healthy baby. Sending you positive wishes too for a great outcome.
  • Hey everyone! I'm Shannon, I live in a sleepy little town in Arkansas, and I'm currently a SAHW just starting out with my own photog business. I'm 27 and my husband is 29 and we are expecting our 1st child around October 11th! We started TTC in January and got a BFP on February 5th. He's super-excited....I'm just really nauseous right now, lol. Hopefully that will pass soon and I can actually enjoy being pregnant finally! Hope to meet some wonderful belly buddies on here - I'll be praying for you all and sending out good vibes as we make our journey to October. :]
  • walkeli said:

Hey ladies! My name is Beth, I'm 27 and my DH is 28. We are both from Minnesota but have been living in Memphis, TN for the past 3 years (DH job). We have been married for over 2 years but have been friends since highschool. I am a first semester nursing student. This is my first pregnancy and was quite a surprise for both of us. My EDC is October 1st. After getting over the initial shock (although sometimes I still feel it's not real!) we are both extremely excited but nervous at the same time. Congratulations to all and I look forward to sharing in this journey with you!

Saw you live in Memphis; seems you're about the closest person to me, haha. We live just outside of Little Rock, AR. :]
  • Hey im due 10/23-Congrats
  • flygyrl2929flygyrl2929 member
    edited February 2014

Hello, my name is Kim, and I live in both Indiana and Texas (airline employee).  I am 41 and I am pregnant with my first :)  My due date is 10/31/14 and I am really excited and really nervous.

BabyFruit Ticker

• kglascokglasco member
    edited February 2014
    I'm from the Bryant/Salem area originally! @autumneffect & @walkeli
  • Hi. I'm 28 years old I live in Raleigh, NC. I've been married for 8 months, stopped taking the pill in December, & I had my 1st BFP on Feb. 8th (didn't expect it to happen so soon!!). I have my first doctor's appt next Wednesday (March 5th) so I do not know my exact due date yet. According to my last period, it's October 19th but I'm very anxious to have the pregnancy confirmed and to hopefully hear a heartbeat next week. I haven't had any symptoms aside from being a little more tired than usual. Hopefully all is well and it stays that way! Lol Nice to meet u all! :)
  • My oldest daughter's bday is October 14!!! Congrats and I'll be praying for you.

Hi! I am 7 weeks pregnant with baby #2 due on October 14th. Our first is going to be 2 at the end of March. Were very excited but a little nervous. We had a miscarriage at the end of August. Baby stopped developing around 6 weeks and I finally had to have a d&c at 10 weeks. Praying this little one stays strong (we've already had tons of blood tests and ultra sounds... There is a strong heartbeat!!). Also, I'm a kindergarten teacher and my husband is a police officer in Orange County, California.

• My name is Katelyn, I live in the Akron/Cleveland area of Ohio with my husband. I'm 26, this is our first- and our first month of trying (I was shocked). Due October 31st, but I'm expecting early November. Trying to get a grasp on all the early prep stuff and find myself an obgyn. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly.
  • Hi, I'm Erin and I live in Wisconsin.  This will be my and my husband's first and I'm super nervous but excited at the same time.  I also have Type 1 Diabetes, so that definitely will make this a little harder, but I'm looking forward to having a healthy pregnancy!  My husband and I got married a little less than a year ago and we're due October 24!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi ladies! Just found out early this week we are pregnant...This makes for my 2nd pregnancy, but my husband's 1st! My daughter Grace is 9 Years old and is going to be so excited when we break her the news. Waiting on our 1st appointment at 8 weeks to share the news with her. So excited to have an October baby best month ever due date October 25th♡
  • Hiya All, Excited to find out on Valentines Day that we are expecting! My husband and I are both 27 and this is our first. Due date estimated on October 21. I guess it can work the first time, decided in January we were ready to start a family. Just moved from Florida to Minnesota! Wish all of you happy, healthy pregnancies and babies!
  • Hi ladies. My name is Joanna 30 yrs old. I'm from NJ and due end of Oct. This is my first pregnancy and I'm just a tad nervous at the same time excited about the whole experience. Looking forward to messaging with you all.
  • Hey ladies! My name is Jenny, my husband's is Nick. We got married last May 2013. We live in Nebraska; Due to disabilities, I stay home and take care of the house and our two furry babies (dogs, Jacee and Dewey), while he works two food service jobs. We are in the process of purchasing our first house together. We've wanted to start TTC for almost a couple years now, but wanted to "do things right" and get married first. So, now that we're married we started trying in January and within a month of getting off the pill, we were pregnant. So, my due date is October 23, 2014.
    Sorry for rambling :D
  • Nellody86Nellody86 member
    edited February 2014
    Hello everyone! My names Danelle, I'm 5 weeks today and due Oct 30. My husband and I are both USAF and stationed in Va. We've struggled for a while with infertility but got our first IVF BFP last week! I wish everyone tons of luck and I'm excited to start chatting with everyone
  • Hello!

Had my first prenatal today to confirm what all 4 at home test said.  Our EDD is 10/6/14, but will probably go a week earlier for a C-section (DS was delivered via C-section).  This will be my second LO.  My DS will be 1 on March 12th.  I am a bit nervous about 2U2, but at least they will keep each other company. 

I am 34 and DH is 42.  I have a 17 YO step daughter who is getting ready to head out to college soon.  Crazy to think we will have 2 in diapers and one in college.  Ahh...blended families.  :)  We live in Central FL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • smtearesmteare member
    edited February 2014
    Hi we are expecting our first child after a year and a half of infertility! I'm due October 14. So excited!! I'm 26 and DH is 28 and we live in Washington D.C.
  • I'm expecting baby #2 on October 24. My older daughter is 4 and will be 5 one week before I'm due. I've been married 10 years, we live in LA & I'm a SAHM.
  • Hi Everyone!

I am due October 27th with baby #1.  I'm a step-mom to two lovely girls currently.  I work full-time and attend school part-time, so the fatigue of the first trimester is really hitting me hard. I am a little nervous, but truly excited for my bundle of joy!

• I am pregnant for the first time and due on October 4th. I'm 27 and my husband of 3 years (partner for 10) is 28, we're so excited and still can't quite believe this is real!
  • Hello,
    My husband and I are due with our first!! EDD: October 14th, 2014! We have been married for about 7 months, he is 24 and I am 25 :)
  • Hi! I'm Nicole, due 10/10 with my first. Hubby and I live in southwest Michigan...excited to get to know some October 2014 moms :)
    TTC since December 2012
    1/17/14 IUI #1 with Femara + Ovidrel = BFP on 2/3!!

Prevention RD Blog
  • Hi everyone!! I'm due around oct 28. Well between that and nov 1...not positive on my due date just yet and first appt isn't until march 20!! But I got my BFP on feb 17 :) this is my first but DH has 2 cuties already. Super excited that we got pregnant in our first month TTC! Couldn't believe it. Xoxo
  • My name is Jennifer and I'll be 25 in just over a month. Due date is 10/14. I have been a nanny for the past 7 years so it's amazing to finally have the chance to raise my own child. My husband is in the military so I am no longer a nanny since the area we live in is too small and nobody seems to need me! Looking forward to being a SHAM though! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"