April 2014 Moms
Options

I thought only cute girl clothes existed...

Then I found this (from watching Shark Tank), its my new addiction.  They also have adorable girls clothing as well.  

https://www.rufflebutts.com/  (girls clothes) 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I thought only cute girl clothes existed...

• Options
    as a picky mom of a boy, i'm a big fan of:

baby gap / gap kids
    hanna andersson
    kate quinn organics
    crewcuts (j.crew for kids)
    polo ralph lauren for dress shirts and vests

generally, if you go to a boutique type baby store, you'll find really adorable (albeit expensive) clothing.
  • Options
    knotty-girlknotty-girl member
    edited February 2014
    I've gotten some pretty cute stuff from Zara Mini. Right now the selection isn't that great though. (I check regularly).

I'm digging the Baby Gap Paddington Bear collection. And I want that THE DUDE cashmere sweater from crew cuts. 

I really hate slogan tees on babies. Actually everyone. Which is ironic because I've designed that crap for years. Sometimes you have to design ugly stuff for clients. I've done some cute stuff off babies too. I did an awesome Beatles Yellow Submarine collection for the Love shop in Vegas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've found some really cute clothing at Once Upon a Child.  Since they don't get one specific manufacturer of clothing, you can find wonderful things there.  I have found great corduroy pants, button down shirts and sweaters there.

Here is DS looking all dapper last Easter.

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    I'm excited to pick out a cute newborn Easter suit :) 
  • Options
    There are just as cute boy clothes as there are girl clothes, both are equally fun to shop for :)
  • Options
    I am super picky. I still think it's harder to shop for a boy.
  • Options
    I think shopping for a girl is way harder!  Boys look so cute when they are dressed like mini men.  I'm in love with all thing preppy boy, which is easy to find now.  Everything they have for girls says something stupid or is so tacky with crazy lace and princess glitter... I love glitter and style, but so much is just over the top for me.  I was so excited to buy girl clothes at first, and now I find it so stressful.
  • Options
    I've gotten some really cute jeans and tops etc for DS at old navy at great prices. I have a pinterest with some things from there https://www.pinterest.com/greendinos/rad-kiddo-threads/  I like ON jeans the best. The hardest thing to find for DS was a little suit for my friend's wedding last August! JC Penny was the only place we found one!

• Options
    I've looked at Old Navy, Carter's, Osh Kosh, Gymboree.

I don't like clothing that has characters on them, such as Disney, Spongebob.  I find that this is prominent on boys clothes.  I prefer little golf shirts and khaki pants.
  • Options
    LittleLady77LittleLady77 member
    edited February 2014
    Maybe I'm the weirdo here but I've been shopping for both boy and girl clothes and I think it's WAY easier to find cute boy clothes. Everything for girls has pink, it sucks. I'm not horribly against pink but who wants a whołe wardrobe in one color. Boys clothes are so much better.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"