June 2013 Moms
Options

Hair thoughts? NBR

I'm thinking about changing my hair up, just hilights maybe, but DH is very adamant I leave my hair how it is. don't wanna go too dramatic, just a little change, but I'm not sure. I like my hair, so it's not a I-must-do-this-now thing, just thinking. I need some input ladies, should I leave it or try some of these hilights? imageimageimageimage

Re: Hair thoughts? NBR

• Options
    highlights! Maybe not as dramatic with the last photo. I would get a few inches cut too so it frames your face better :) 

image image
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree that you should have your hair frame your face a little.  I like the highlights on the first pic.  They are subtle.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would go for it, especially with spring around the corner it is a great time to lighten your hair!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Go for it!!! Highlights are nice because you can start slow or very close to your natural color. 
  • Options
    I think some layers and highlights would be a good idea
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    I say do it!!
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with the light layers and golden highlights!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I usually do have the layers, I just haven't cut it in awhile. The hilights always make me a little nervous cause I'm not sure what looks best with my skin color
  • Options
    I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing. My husband also says he likes my hair more natural. When we first met, I used to have really light highlights but since having K I just want a little pick me up. I need a self esteem boost. I have been feeling like this isn't the cutest time of my life so I think a hair makeover would help. I say do it. No joke I have looked at that exact picture of Mila Kunis because i love those highlights. You have motivated me :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I say go for it! I love highlights and those are subtle! I love the cuts too :)
  • Options
    The stylist should know what colour would look best with your skin tone. I always tell mine that I want highlights and she can choose the colour :) she always does a good job.
  • Options
    LBeez13 said:

I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing. My husband also says he likes my hair more natural. When we first met, I used to have really light highlights but since having K I just want a little pick me up. I need a self esteem boost. I have been feeling like this isn't the cutest time of my life so I think a hair makeover would help. I say do it. No joke I have looked at that exact picture of Mila Kunis because i love those highlights. You have motivated me :)

@LBeez13 this is exactly how I'm feeling too now. I'm home with J everyday and we don't go out much, so I'm not feeling like I look so hot now.
  • Options
    kelly422 said:

I agree with the light layers and golden highlights!

+1!

• Options
    I think they would look great on you! It's fun to have a little change! Let's see a pic if you decide to do it!

@lbeez13 I feel the same way. I'm turning 40 next week and for the first time in my life, I feel like I look my age :(.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"