November 2013 Moms
Options

Remember WFB/WFL/WFD?

Well...I'm not pregnant and still think about food. Like. All the time.

West coast best coast: what's for lunch?

East coast beast coast: what's for dinner?

Middle America...

What's for...

Fuck it, just pick one.

#LOLFITMAMA

Re: Remember WFB/WFL/WFD?

• Options
    Lunch... carrots/hummus and homemade Chicken pot pie soup... yummm and 1/2 a donut 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Breakfast was oatmeal and lunch was Italian wedding soup. I may or may not have folllowed that with a butterfinger and coffee. Dinner....we have very few options and now I'm stressing on what to do for dinner.
  • Options
    Chicken Enchilladas and Corn Cake

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I had starburst jelly beans.

They count as a food group if they were the Red bag, right ladies?!?
  • Options
    I have a cold so I'm not wanting anything.  My taste buds are crap right now.  I did manage to get some homemade vegetable soup down me for lunch.   Dinner?  I have no idea.   DD is really sick too and doesn't want to eat anything.  

January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Options
    cagoldicagoldi member
    edited February 2014

I had starburst jelly beans.

They count as a food group if they were the Red bag, right ladies?!?

Yes! I had these too but they were the Sour Starburst jellybeans. Also scarfed a Cookie Dough Oreo (or 4).
  • Options
    I have no idea what we're having for dinner.  I secretly didn't defrost anything because I am hoping DH will join me in saying fuck it and order out.
  • Options
    Lunch : Handful of M&Ms and a coffee, completely spaced it in other words.

Dinner: Chicken fried cubed steak, mashed taters and steamed carrots and green beans.
  • Options
    mwhipple77mwhipple77 member
    edited February 2014
    We're having chicken pot pie muffins for dinner.

For lunch, I had grilled cheese, a cup of chicken corn chowder, and a little salad.  I also have 3 little Clementines calling my name over here.
    I'm intrigued by Chicken Pot Pie Muffins.  Please share more info...they sound yummy and probably pretty simple?  I love to try new recipes.

edit because I like extra s's
  • Options
    I had a strawberry banana protein smoothie for breakfast, and then chickpea in pomegranate sauce for lunch with naan, snacked on some guacamole with tostidos and now I'm trying to figure out what to make for supper. I think pancetta and pea spaghetti..sounds weird but so so good.
  • Options
    I was going to make chicken Marsala but DH just texted he will be late so I can't be bothered. Will probably just boil some pasta for the kids.
  • Options
    I had a strawberry banana protein smoothie for breakfast, and then chickpea in pomegranate sauce for lunch with naan, snacked on some guacamole with tostidos and now I'm trying to figure out what to make for supper. I think pancetta and pea spaghetti..sounds weird but so so good.
    Not weird at all, that's a pretty common dish..and oh so delish!

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Options
    Something with ground beef in it. 

Why would you ever eat half a donut? Who has that kind of willpower? When people do that at work I cut their halves into eighths just to piss the next person off. I guess that's a FFFC.

• Options
    For lunch I had some mixed greens with tomatoes, cheese and some sliced up meat from a pot roast last night. Then I slapped a generous amount of ranch dressing on that. It was pretty good. But definitely a "damn I need to go to the grocery store" lunch.

For dinner I'm going to make pork chops, green beans--- and I really want Mac n cheese but will probably just bake some sweet potatoes because it is easier. Borrrring. But on the upside we get to eat out twice this weekend at really yummy restaurants so I'm looking forward to that.
  • Options
    I loved these posts! WFB-no time to eat with screaming babe
    WFL-pizza pop (I was so much fancier while pregnant)
    WFD-chicken, broccoli with cheese sauce and rice (this is not yet made so If I don't end up having time, ill make Kraft Dinner, meh)
  • Options

Breakfast was strawberries and cream oatmeal

Lunch was a bean burrito

Dinner - MI COCINA!!!  super stoked about the best guac EVERRRRRRR!  I will be ordering this magical little dish called the Sunset Chicken Fajitas.  It's pretty much chicken covered in spicy queso with cilantro and fried onions with a side of cilantro rice.  Dig it peeps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"