Nurseries and Baby Gear

Crib skirt

I have not yet picked a crib yet but wanting to make a tulle tutu crib skirt for my baby girl. What is the average length for a crib skirt when the mattress is in the highest position.

Thank you in advance for you help

Re: Crib skirt

• You may be able to modify this tutorial, but keep in mind that the crib is on the highest setting for a very short time! https://www.younghouselove.com/2010/03/nursery-progress-skirting-the-issue/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dmurriedmurrie member
    edited January 2014
    She stole what I was going to say! I made the crib skirt for our now-toddler to fit with the mattress at its highest and really wish I'd gone with the lowest setting instead! You move them down so quickly, and the thing has been laying crumpled on the floor for more than 2 years now. Unless you're planning on cutting it down as you lower the crib because tulle doesn't need to be hemmed? In which case, go for it! Different cribs will be different...for some reason I want to say ours was around 14" but I'm not entirely sure on that.
  • Loading the player...
  • I made this as well. All you have to do is readjust where the velcro tabs are under the mattress as you move the mattress lower towards the ground. If that makes any sense? It did in my head ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"