January 2014 Moms
Options

Who's your January mom bestie?

I've noticed some strong bonds and was curious...who is you January mom bestie and why?  Or if you don't have a bestie, who is someone that's impressed you?    
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who's your January mom bestie?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think posts like this suck, if done properly. There was one on TTGP a while ago that was fun. It had questions like:

1) who do you think your IRL BFF would be?

2) who would you like to meet?

3) who would you like to drink with?

4) who would you want on your side during a fist fight?

5) ... A debate?

6)... As your trivia partner?

7)... As your dance floor partner in crime?

8)... On your dodgeball team?

9)... To decorate your house?

10)... To cook or bake for you?

Ok, so I made a lot of those up. :)
  • Options
    jessicabcairns said:@peanutmuse - I don't think this would give people the same "nobody likes me vibe". Seems that the "who do you miss" and "who do you like" posts always leave someone hurt
    @jessicabcairns -- to be fair, a few of the people who said they were hurt by the "who do you miss" post were still posting somewhat regularly or just had their babies and were in what I consider to be the break that most people took in the week or so after birth. Therefore they couldn't truly be missed yet. KWIM? But I didn't want to split hairs.
  • Options
    jessicabcairns said:@peanutmuse - I don't think this would give people the same "nobody likes me vibe". Seems that the "who do you miss" and "who do you like" posts always leave someone hurt
    @jessicabcairns -- to be fair, a few of the people who said they were hurt by the "who do you miss" post were still posting somewhat regularly or just had their babies and were in what I consider to be the break that most people took in the week or so after birth. Therefore they couldn't truly be missed yet. KWIM? But I didn't want to split hairs.
    That's a good way to put it @peanutmuse. I had twinges of "do they know I'm alive and funny as hell?" Feelings after the "who do you miss" post. But I will tell myself that I was posting enough to not be missed! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's a good way to put it @peanutmuse. I had twinges of "do they know I'm alive and funny as hell?" Feelings after the "who do you miss" post. But I will tell myself that I was posting enough to not be missed! :)
    You definitely post enough, @thegosiers. Definitely. :)
  • Options
    Aw, thanks @peanutmuse

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @Winnieella - see, I'm the opposite. Not a fan of any of you... ;)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"