One & Done: Only child

Dinner?

Wellllll?

I'm having leftovers. Last week I made homemade pasta sauce and meatballs and froze half.  Took out that tonight and gonna eat it! With salad and garlic bread, yummy.
E+C
(+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
TTC

Re: Dinner?

• That sounds good.

I have my usual Wednesday night therapy appointment tonight so I won't walk in the dorr until 8:15.  I am probably having Tasti D Lite for dinner.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• lentil and swiss chard soup over here. 
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Spaghetti in between two doctors appointments. :-<
  • Tonight - chicken salad.  We're having friends over (as we do every Wednesday) and it's easy to feed six with chicken salad.  (I mean grilled chicken on lettuce with a bunch of other veggies.  Not creamy style chicken salad.  'Cause, yo, eww!)
    IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tonight - chicken salad.  We're having friends over (as we do every Wednesday) and it's easy to feed six with chicken salad.  (I mean grilled chicken on lettuce with a bunch of other veggies.  Not creamy style chicken salad.  'Cause, yo, eww!)

I actually love chicken salad with mayo, sour cream, celery, almonds, and red grapes. Very very yummy. Although i use boiled chicken breast.
  • I made meatloaf with roasted sweet potatoes and green beans. DS actually took about 3 bites of the meatloaf, which was impressive.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I actually love chicken salad with mayo, sour cream, celery, almonds, and red grapes. Very very yummy. Although i use boiled chicken breast.
    I believe you can make a good creamy chicken salad, but... the appearance of it throws me off.  And something about the creamy texture of the sauce along with the texture of properly cooked chicken... But tuna?  Sure, pass the mayo.  (It's the ONLY thing I like mayo for.  Except maybe making tartar sauce.)
    IMG_8355
  • We do the chicken salad with grapes. But with plain yogurt plus curry powder and apple.

Dinner tonight was crockpot Moroccan chicken with couscous.
  • We are having green beans with roasted chicken and potatoes

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• I think I am going to pick up a Papa Murphy's take 'n' bake tonight on my way home- We get the Thai Chicken Pizza on thin crust... delicious!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"