Pregnant after IF
Options

Visiting from IF board with question

I hope its okay if I post over here, I'm normally over on the IF board. I just got my call with my day 5 report and it was not good. Day 3 I had 2 grade 2's (on scale of 1 to 3 with 1 being best) and one grade 3. Today, Day 5, all three embryos have not really changed much since day 3 according to the nurse. She said they will look at them tomorrow but she didn't sound hopeful and I don't feel hopeful. 
So I'm coming over here to ask if anyone has ever been in my shoes and gotten good news on day 6?

I appreciate any answers. 
Me 39, DH 40
Male Factor (severe oligospermia) 
IVF#1-December 2013: Conversion Protocol @ SIRM, Canceled on day 10 of stims due to poor response
IVF#2- February 2014:  Estrogen Priming Conversion Protocol @ SIRM (ER 2/22: (9R, 7M, 4F, All arrested, nothing to trasnfer)
IUI#1-May 28, 2014- 100mg clomid, HCG Trigger, 100mg progesterone oral--BFN
IUI#2-June 24, 2014- non medicated, HCG 2,500mg x 4 doses (over a week), Endometrium- BFN
Suprise BFP- September 1, 2014- miscarriage at 5 weeks. 

Re: Visiting from IF board with question

• Options
    I'm sorry - I don't have any advice on your question (we transferred our embryos on Day 3)).   One thing my RE said though was that the difference between a Grade 1 and a Grade 2 embryo on Day 3 was tiny, and often just a matter of a little bit of fragmentation.

When they told you they "look the same" today does that mean they haven't grown or increased in cell numbers at all?  Or that they are all approximately the same grades?   Are they still ~8 cell embryos or are they morulas or getting to blasts yet?    If they're still growing, I definitely wouldn't give up hope at all --- in that case I may elect to transfer 2 or 3 of them if they weren't going to make it to freeze though and if I were cool with multiples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• Options
    I don't know, I emailed my nurse to ask for the report from the embryologist, she's been sending me that on my request. The nurse that called me, different one, said they was "very little change" and that they are still cleaved. 
    Me 39, DH 40
    Male Factor (severe oligospermia) 
    IVF#1-December 2013: Conversion Protocol @ SIRM, Canceled on day 10 of stims due to poor response
    IVF#2- February 2014:  Estrogen Priming Conversion Protocol @ SIRM (ER 2/22: (9R, 7M, 4F, All arrested, nothing to trasnfer)
    IUI#1-May 28, 2014- 100mg clomid, HCG Trigger, 100mg progesterone oral--BFN
    IUI#2-June 24, 2014- non medicated, HCG 2,500mg x 4 doses (over a week), Endometrium- BFN
    Suprise BFP- September 1, 2014- miscarriage at 5 weeks. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"