Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Impressed by my hospital again .. What a thoughtful thing. Every hospital should do

Check out this picture of what my hospital sent a week after my d&c.. Seriously so thoughtful and something that I hope will last forever and fill my head with good thoughts:) I don't know if u can read it but it says "forget me not.. Your heart charm is handmade from recycled, biodegradeable fibers and embedded with seeds. When planted, it will grow lovely forget me not flowers. Simply soak overnight in water ...( etc details).
Just thought it was nice. I think it's important to have something to remember our losses by and I'm so sorry that we have to be here but find hope in things like this :)

Re: Impressed by my hospital again .. What a thoughtful thing. Every hospital should do

• That's so beautiful. It would be a nice gift to send to a friend that was miscarrying also. I find myself thinking about what I would do for others in my position because I am so disappointed in how my close family and friends are handling my situation. What a wonderful hospital to be so thoughtful and take the time and effort to put something together like that. I'm glad it brought you hope.
  • I will say it has definitely changed me and I want to be there for people that have had the same loss more than ever now.
  • Loading the player...
  • That is so nice!! I love this idea and wish my doctors office was nice enough to do something. I feel like they are always pushing me to the curb.
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"