November 2014 Moms

sorry to post this...

I am having problems with my bump account. My signature will not stick! aghhh!!! 
So, this is just a test! 
Anniversary
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: sorry to post this...

• one more post to try this again...
    Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You don't have to keep creating new posts. If you check out your old posts, it will reflect any signature changes you've made.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had no clue it would update old post.... Thanks!!! 
    I also thought I would be able to delete this post but I guess not. The bump is making me feel dumb! 

Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi, I am actually creating a new profile. I have had this profile for years, but I have never been active on the boards. I think that I possibly had a glitch in my profile, I could never get my profile to get past the customize stage. To top it off, I have my maiden name as my profile name and would like to change that.... Sorry to bug you all with this. LOL just have technology issues/ fuzzy brain! LOL

Thank you both for the help!  
    Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • TiaBeeca said:
    I had no clue it would update old post.... Thanks!!! 
    I also thought I would be able to delete this post but I guess not. The bump is making me feel dumb! 

Deleting an entire post can't be done by a regular member. You can edit a post but it is considered rude to do so unless it is to clarify, update, or fix spelling and grammar. If you still have your maiden name in your bumpie name then the simplest and quickest way to fix it is to create a new profile!

Hope that helps
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"