Options

TTC Check In 2/25

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 
Cycle 10, 2 AL

What's your CD? 32

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 11DPO

When are you testing? Probably tomorrow, I have Wondfo's to burn…..

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Nov 1st I think?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I had an apt. with my OB on Friday. It was a great apt….we decided to try Letrizole next cycle if no BFP this cycle. She named some benefits to this vs. Clomid. She also agreed to do a mid cycle u/s to monitor. I feel good about the plan for next cycle if this one is a bust.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Glad that I have a plan for next cycle
Anything else to add?
@vballgirl78 I am glad you have an apt. with your OB. My apt. made me feel a little better. My OB was encouraged by the fact that I did get pg even though it was a loss. I know you are in the same boat. I hope you get some answers!
Good luck to all TTC ladies! 

GTYK:  What is your LO into these days? DS loves trains lately….

Re: TTC Check In 2/25

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 5th cycle AL (10th cycle TTC #2)

What's your CD? 4

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  AF is here... waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? not sure yet... my O is so irregular that I can't even guess

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I've got an appointment with my OB on March 19th.  I'm really hoping to get some answers and hopefully a plan of action for moving forward.  I was planning to stop temping this cycle and just DTD every other day starting at cycle day 14, but I've decided to keep charting until my appointment so I have as much info as I can give to my OB.  I've been having excessive EWCM for days leading up to O (more than a week), spotting after O for several days, etc.  I think all that detailed info could be helpful to her. 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? surprisingly relaxed.... I think its because I know I have an appointment scheduled now to talk about what is going on.  My OB can tell how frustrated I am and I think she is going to be wonderful in helping me move forward.  I'm trying to let go of the frustration.  I'm so busy at work this month that its good to not be overly obsessed with TTC.

Anything else to add?
    @BellaBoo0706- Thanks!  I do really hope I get some answers from my OB.  I'm so glad you felt good after your appointment and that you have a new plan.  Hopefully you won't need to use the Letrizole, but its good that you have something to try next cycle if this cycle isn't your month.  I hope you get that BFP this month!  I'll be checking in to see what you find out.  Fingers crossed.

And... thanks for doing the check-in!  I've been so busy at work I just haven't even been thinking about this.

GTYK:  What is your LO into these days? Books and singing.... she could do that all day long.  I love when she sings to herself in her crib at night.  Its so adorable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 
    Cycle 6

What's your CD? 23

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 5DPO

When are you testing? Not going to unless AF is late, which I doubt will happen

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? November sometime I assume

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? More BD.  I know I say that like every week, but this time I didn't end up O'ing til CD 18 but stopped BD on CD 13, so yeah kinda threw this cycle out the window. Next month, I don't care how tired I am, it will happen EOD from CD12-20! I want a baby darn it

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Bummed that I missed O this month, but determined to not let it happen again!

Anything else to add?  Just so glad to have this place to share with you ladies! 

GTYK:  What is your LO into these days? He is loving his LeapPad! Everyday he comes home and asks to "Play Game!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 Thanks! I had a temp drop today so I am sure AF will be here any minute….I agree it is a good idea to continue to temp this cycle so you can give your OB all of the info. FX for a helpful appt! 
    @bre_anna_101 FX for you this cycle! 
  • Options
    Thanks @BellaBoo0706 although FF has now changed my o date to cd 21, which I'm pretty sure can't be right, so who knows!  Maybe we'll all have better luck next month!
  • Options
    @bre_anna_101 you never know….I had terrible timing when we conceived DS and didn't at all expect to get pg. Now, I have perfect timing over and over and nothing…so anything is possible!
  • Options
    @ninthgirl- Thanks! Yes, that does help. I'm pretty sure my OB is planning to do a bunch of lab work to see what is going on. Hopefully we can get some answers. It helps to know that someone else with a similar situation has gone on to get pregnant. I forget.... What did you end up doing for your "wonky hormones"? Were you one of the ladies who tried Clomid? I'm just trying to get a feel for what I might be facing (of course I know that my situation might be completely different than yours).

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @vballgirl78 - were your cycles weird before your loss? Mine got very weird after my loss, and then just started seeming a little more normal when I got pregnant again. It was so frustrating to have them so off the wall, especially since I was already dealing with the frustration of the loss. Good luck with your appt - hopefully you can figure out what is going on!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Thanks ladies for all the info.

@MollySm- yes, my cycles were very normal until after my loss. I always ovulated between day 15-17. I figured by now (6months after our loss) I'd be somewhat back to normal. Its frustrating for sure.

@ninthgirl- my OB said we'd go to TLC route too with our next pregnancy which I'm relieved about. I guess only time will tell. I hope I'm not told 2 years... I'm already 35... Almost 36. I really don't want to wait that long. I'm so happy for you that you didn't have to wait long!

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"