Third-Party Reproduction
Options

*(Informal) Third-Party Reproduction Check-In* (Feb 24)

Hi all!
Apologies for the informal checkin but got home from vacation as midnight last night and have a busy Monday here! So, first off...

((Hugs)) to our friend @Lacyi67 - we are all so sorry for your loss. We're here for you as you process and decide what's next.

Congrats to our friend @mm29 - hoping for strong second beta!!

Check-In:
How are you doing? What is new this week? Next steps? Anything we can help you with?

QOTW:
What is a favorite food you can't get/make where you live?

Thanks all - normal check-in will resume next week :)
Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
June'12 - First RE Visit
Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

Re: *(Informal) Third-Party Reproduction Check-In* (Feb 24)

• Options
    liz4pawsliz4paws member
    edited February 2014

Welcome back from your vacay! I'm a little jealous, I must say! :)

Lacy - Biggest, most squishiest hugs go out to you and YH. It's so freakin' unfair. I can't stop thinking about you.

mm29 - Thinking of you for your beta tomorrow! FX!

AFM - I've been keeping myself busy really practicing my photography skills. I hope to start a business in it sometime soon because I love it, and it would be nice to make couple extra bucks! Wish some of you ladies lived closer because I'm working on my portfolio and having a hard time finding willing subjects to pose for sessions. :( People in my life are party poopers!

PAIF response:

We had a 16w scan last week and baby Sammy looked good! We confirmed she's a girl. Next appointment is March 20 for our anatomy scan and I'm just praying like mad that everything is okay at that appointment. I have been able to keep the PaGL brain at bay, but this anatomy scan has me pretty rattled.

QOTW: I lived in the San Francisco bay area for 10 years and the food there was outstanding! Austin has some great food too, but there is a Vietnamese restaurant in San Jose, CA that had this dish that I crave like mad and can't find anything even close to it here. I've ever gone to Houston looking for it because of the prominent Asian influence there, but nope! It's called Bo Cuon Hanh Huong. It's these perfect little beef rolls rolled up with onion strips inside, tied up with green onion strings! They are served with lettuce, daikon, carrots, and these vermicelli patties and you put them all together and eat with your hands. To. Die. For. I have contemplated going back to the bay area to visit just for that dang dish! :) I can't even find a recipe online, I've tried!

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • Options
    @2MamazInSeattle welcome home and hope you had a great time! @Lacyj69 I'm so sad for you. This sucks. Hugs. @mm29 GL tomorrow!! @liz4paws I would also be one of your party pooper friends unless I got my hair done then I will model :) Glad everything is ok with baby!! FX for a great scan next month!

AFM I just want to cycle so I can move on either being PG or living child free. Everything moving on a slow pace and I'm getting impatient...again :(

QOTW: I can't think food wise plus I'm such a picky eater BUT the best buttery crispy chocolate chip cookie hands down for me is in Nantucket! Fudge is also very good! I actually get that shipped to me :) 2Mamaz I can't remember if I mentioned this before..think I did but the lady who has the fudge shop in Nantucket is from Altoona.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. I'm dreading work tomorrow. A lot of the girls know what happened as I left very suddenly in the middle of a client. The sooner I get tomorrow done the better.
    I had my beta drawn this morning and it was down to 119. So hopefully it will go to zero fast. I go back next mon. I'm a little numb from all of this and trying to process but I don't know it's very weird this time. I can't even explain on words how I feel.
    Qotw: My aunts homemade biscuits or fried green tomatoes in good ol Kentucky!
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• Options
    Hey ladies-

Thought and Prayers  for you @Lacyj69
    Congrats to
    @mm29!
    Love keeping up with you on this board and your blog  @liz4paws
    Hang in there @BeckyP005

AFM
    My donor goes for her scan and starts Lupron hopefully Monday.  We are finishing up the legal paperwork and just waiting.  ER should be around 3/21.

QOTD:
    Well I am in Texas so we are all about the Tex Mex.  I am hispanic so for me it is all about the tortilla.  If it isn't handmade then it's crap.  No packaged tortillas! 

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    @Lacyj67 - huge hugs and support. There are just no words.

@mm29 - congrats

@liz4paw - hang in there lady, hoping the anatomy scan goes great!

@beckyP005 - I know how you feel! I just want a fast-forward or pause button.

AFM: We are PUPO and 4dp5dt. Our GC had some spotting the day of the transfer (about two hours after) but otherwise no issues as far as I know.
    MH is going to talk to our GC today (he works with her) about testing early. If she doesn't want to, then we will wait because we are on the fence as it is because it is a FET and we did use a trigger. Beta is 3/3/14 (11dp5dt).

QOTW: We moved to a rural midwest location four years ago for a job and have been missing decent gluten free food ever since! I would eat seafood every day if I could. We are going to San Francisco for Spring Break (T-minus two weeks and counting) and I will have a serious seafood binge!
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Options
    @lacyj67, having to go back to work tomorrow sounds dreadful. Sending you lots of supportive thoughts.

@mm29, good luck with the beta!

PAIF response:

We are currently 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant and anxious for our next beta on Wednesday. Our first beta (11dpt3dt) was 110, our second beta (13dp3dt) was 175, and our third beta (15dp3dt) was 348. If we'd only had betas 2 and 3, we wouldn't think to worry (any more that IF brain teaches us all to worry), but the rise between betas 1 and 2 was slow and so we are trying to be extra cautious.
    Hopefully Weds beta (which will be 19dp3dt) will give us a better since of whether our betas are weird overall of whether we just had one weird one.
    @Manada is feeling more and more pregnancy symptoms as the days pass, which feels reassuring but we both know it is far from a guarantee.

QOTW:
    Chicago stuffed pizza for sure!
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Check in: My appointments have been going much better as of late. I have my egg retrieval scheduled for Friday or Saturday this week, depending on how Wednesday's appointment goes. I can't believe this is actually going to happen before the weekend is over. I'm starting to get really nervous that something else is going to go wrong, but I'm doing my best to focus on the things I can control (which is nothing related to starting a family!) and take it one day at a time. 
    QOTW: There is a place in Minneapolis called Burrito Loco and I think they have the best burritos ever. Every time we go up to visit friends, we have to bring one home. I ate them at least once a week in college and I miss them - we have no Mexican restaurants within a 30 mile radius of us. Burrito Loco blows Chipotle and Qdoba out of the water. Mmmm...now I'm craving Mexican. Burrritos for dinner tonight, it is I think! 

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Mmm all these posts are making me hungry!

Check-in:
    I've been fighting allergies for 2 weeks and I finally feel like I'm on the mend. I had an appt on 2/17 for spotting most likely due to coughing my lungs up and my OB said my cervix was soft. I can't seem to find any info about if there can be fluctuations, but I hope at my next appt on 3/3 it will be nice and firm, closed, long and/or whatever it's supposed to be!

QOTW:
    I must be hungry because several things come to mind, mostly food eaten on vacations! In Kauai I had some kind of Asian fusion noodle dish that was amazing and I haven't been able to find anywhere else. I googled the restaurant, Yum Cha, to find the dish name but apparently they've closed. :( In San Diego I had the best turkey burger I've ever eaten at Slater's 50/50. ::drool:: I could go on & on... lol

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Options
    @2mamazinseattle - glad you had a great vaca!
    @liz4paws - fx for a great scan!! @BeckyP005 - I hear you on the waiting... It is so frustrating!!! I hope our waits are both well worth it in the end, but ugghh!!
    @Lacyj67 - I'm so very sorry you are going through all of this!!
    @ksgsmu - fx for a smooth and successful cycle!!!
    @lincoln79 - using a trigger for the FET will definitely make testing a bit tricky... As tempted as I would be, I might try to have her hold off until close to beta... Easy for me to say though, as I have zero self control when it comes to testing...
    @healz413- best of luck Wednesday!! Beta hell truly is a living hell-
    @sammer818 - I've been thinking of you! Hoping you have a great retrieval!!

AFM: yup... Still waiting... Had a mini freak out last week when my clinic hadnt heard from our donor and her last period started 1/17. I was afraid she might be pregnant. I reached out to my agency to contact her, she said she was expecting her period 2/25, so fx she calls this week!! (I'm assuming the clinic has the wrong date)

Qotw - I rarely like to travel, so there's nothing I'm missing out on!!

Have a lovely week ladies!!

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Options
    Check in: we received the Maternit21 results last week and they were negative :-) We also found out we are having a girl, Grace Annabeth. So far, so good with other appointments. Our next big one is the anatomy scan on 3/20... Hopefully that is a good day for scans:-)

QOTD: I actually can't think of any food I love and can't get here. I do really miss my favorite Thai restuarant that closed a few years ago. Nothing else compares.

8/2011: Diagnosed with ovarian cancer, ovaries and tubes removed

12/2011: Finished chemo

5/2013: Cleared for DE IVF

11/13: DEgg IVF#1

8/5/14: Grace was born!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    mm29mm29 member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks ladies for all the positive vibes!!

@Lacyj--Huge hugs. Words cannot express how much my heart is breaking for you and your DH!! FUIF!!!!
    @cc+mm--Congrats on the little girl!!
    @Liz--I would totally be in your photos, maybe the next time you are out this way. Or if I ever make it down south :)
    @kgsmu—GL with this cycle. I have everything crossed for you!!
    @lincoln79--GL on your beta day. I hope you get great news!!
    @healz413 and @manda: I'm so happy to hear manda is having more pregnancy s/s!!!
    @km672--I hope AF shows her face soon!!!
    @sammer818--FX for a great retrieval. I hope you have a lot of great quality eggs retrieved!!
    @jalara & @doubleportion--I hope you two and your families feel better soon!

AFM: I am scared to death for my beta tomorrow!! More than anything I hope it has risen appropriately!!

QOTW: When I went to the Bahamas I went to the fish fry and had the most amazing fried fish and fried Conch!! I wish I could get that here!!
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers to @Lacyi67. I'm so sorry for your loss. 

@mm29 congratulations!

@beckyp005 I hope you start cycling soon.

@healz413 you know I'm rooting for you and @manada

I know I didn't include everyone, but I'm sending thoughts and prayers to those who need it and a lot of love. 

AFM: I triggered on Sunday night and have completed one at-home ICI so far. We are doing one more insemination today and hopefully I will see a spike in my temp to confirm ovulation. I know that meds can mess with your temps, so I'm not too concerned, but I'm hoping I at least get a confirmation. I am starting progesterone 4dpo and going in for blood work on Monday to check my levels. I was low last cycle, so we are starting earlier this cycle with progesterone. I have a blood pregnancy test scheduled for 14dpo. 

QOTW: When I would visit Chicago, I would always stop and get a Jamba Juice. It sounds so simple, but there are none available where I live. 

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• Options
    BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited February 2014
    @jalara48 that really stinks that both of you are sick! Feel better soon. Just waiting for donor to get AF and update testing. Looking back I wish we would of just spent the extra $ for a non shared cycle!! This 3 yrs of waiting would of been over! Lol. I know this is what we all have to deal with :(

@ksgsmu yay for a transfer date!!! So exciting! @cc+mom what a beautiful name! @marshmallowevening FX for a quick match!! @Km672 FX donor gets AF real soon so you can get the show in the road :)

@healz2413 thinking good thoughts for beta! Oh and MH misses Chicago pizza! @lincoln79 praying everything goes smoothly for GC.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Thanks for all the well-wishes ladies!

@jalara48 - I am so sorry that you are so sick!

This is an update on my update (am I AW or what?) - 
    I think we have decided that GC will POAS on Saturday (9dp5dt). I don't really want her to do so sooner because of the trigger and it being a FET. On the other hand, I don't want to have to wait until 12dp5dt to get the news! I also am not a fan of getting the news in the middle of a work day. 
    I have no poker face.

So, Saturday it is.

All commentary welcome!
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!

• Options
    Huge hugs to Lacy and mm29.
    Keeping my FX for great luck for Lincoln, Liz, Sammer, KGMSU, Jalara & Healz. 
    Congrats cc+mm

AFM: I'm studying autoimmune diseases in anticipation for my return appt to Dr. KK tomorrow. Hoping the list of suggestions isn't too overwhelming.

QOTW: I'm obsessed with fried pickles- but you won't find them in Jersey. 
    ***WARNING***

TTC Since 12/2008;  DH: 32, Azoospermia     me: 33, DX during IVF #4: Low AMH (Normal FSH) / SER due 
    to IVF Meds (causing failure to fertilize) Recent DX: Hashimoto's, Lupus Anticoagulant, White Blood Cell Disorder 
    High ANA, ATA, & APA, PAI-1 Heterozygous= blood clotting disorder; connective tissue disorder 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 2/2011     IVF w/ ICSI #2 5/2011    IVF w/ ICSI #3 12/2012   *New RE* IVF w/ ICSI #4  5/2013
    IVF w/ ICSI #5 8/2013 (Natural Cycle- No drugs)- One follicle->one blast. CCS normal. FET 9/10- 6BB blast. m/c @ 5w
    IUI #1 12/23- BFN  IUI #2 Cancelled (ovulated during AF)  Prep:CoQ10 (300 mg); DHEA (25 mg); Melatonin (3 mg), Folgard 2.2, Metformin 500 2x, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Aspirin 81mg w/ calcium, B12,  Vit. D 4000 & Prenate Elite Daily; Cabergoline 1/2 pill 2x week-  Cycling: Estrace Priming; Prednisone 10mg, Lovenox 40mg 2x,  Femera & Menopur   
    IUI #2.1 6/30 & 7/1. 1st Beta: 90 (7/15); 2nd Beta: 226 (7/17); 3rd Beta: 766   EDD: 3/23/2015

**ALL WELCOME**                                    My Blog 

• Options
    Hi ladies! I love reading everyone's updates so I can live vicariously through all of you! Because I am STILL IN LIMBO over here, just waiting on a schedule. I've given up hope for March and REALLY have my fingers crossed for April, although I have a work trip smack dab in the middle of the month which could screw up everything. UGH. I'm getting really impatient.

QOTW: my mom's cooking! She is really a good cook and no matter how hard I try to replicate some of her dishes they just aren't as good. She doesn't live that far away but when we do see each other we go out to eat a lot. I really look forward to the holidays just so I can have some of her traditional holiday meals, which I love!

SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 since Fall 2008
    High FSH, Sertoli Cell Only Syndrome
    Unsuccessful with my OE, moving to DE + DS
    DE + DS IVF #1: Dec 2012 - BFP, nothing at first u/s 
    DE + DS IVF #2: 3/14/13 - c/p
    DE + DS IVF #3: 7/12/13 - BFP! Finally! No heartbeat at 7w1d.
    DE + DS IVF #4: 5/16/14 - BFN
    DE + DS IVF #5: 9/3/14 - BFP at 5.5dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 9dp5dt: 438; hb of 133 at 6w5d, no hb at 7w1d
    DE + DS IVF #6: 3/3/15 - BFN on HPTs through 7dp5dt, Beta 1 @ 8dp5dt: 19, Beta 2 @ 10dp5dt: 76, nothing at u/s

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky 
  • Options
    ceemonkey said:
    Hi ladies! I love reading everyone's updates so I can live vicariously through all of you! Because I am STILL IN LIMBO over here, just waiting on a schedule. I've given up hope for March and REALLY have my fingers crossed for April, although I have a work trip smack dab in the middle of the month which could screw up everything. UGH. I'm getting really impatient.

QOTW: my mom's cooking! She is really a good cook and no matter how hard I try to replicate some of her dishes they just aren't as good. She doesn't live that far away but when we do see each other we go out to eat a lot. I really look forward to the holidays just so I can have some of her traditional holiday meals, which I love!

Hang in there!!! The waiting is the worst! It's driving me crazy too!! I think April is more realistic for us too. Fx it flies by.... Somehow!!

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Options
    Check in: My appointments have been going much better as of late. I have my egg retrieval scheduled for Friday or Saturday this week, depending on how Wednesday's appointment goes. I can't believe this is actually going to happen before the weekend is over. I'm starting to get really nervous that something else is going to go wrong, but I'm doing my best to focus on the things I can control (which is nothing related to starting a family!) and take it one day at a time. 
    QOTW: There is a place in Minneapolis called Burrito Loco and I think they have the best burritos ever. Every time we go up to visit friends, we have to bring one home. I ate them at least once a week in college and I miss them - we have no Mexican restaurants within a 30 mile radius of us. Burrito Loco blows Chipotle and Qdoba out of the water. Mmmm...now I'm craving Mexican. Burrritos for dinner tonight, it is I think! 

@Sammer! I don't know how I missed this update! Thinking of you this week!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"