December 2013 Moms

Wine at 1 am?!

So LO really hasn't slept at all yet and his constantly fussing as a result of his 2 month shots he got yesterday. I am getting sick, and I'm pissed off at DH. Apparently these things combined are enough to warrant a glass of wine at 1:00 in the morning.

Who else is up?!

Re: Wine at 1 am?!

• Sorry you're dealing with all of that! I hope LO feels better. Hope you feel better too. Definitely have some wine!

I'm just up because I'm MOTN pumping. BTW, it's 3 am where I am!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @riv06marce Thank you! I hope so too!
    LO is now sleeping in his swing but I can't fall asleep. I had to pump as well (after I nursed) because with all the chaos of him not feeling well I forgot that he didn't eat much before bed and my boobs were literally rock hard!

• Loading the player...
  • Not sure why but I am up! LO is asleep.
    imageimage

• I'm sorry. 2 mo shots sucked for us too. Blessing is it only lasts several days.

I could have used a glad of wine last night too. DH is sick and banished to man cave. Night before DS slept almost all night through. Last night was a nightmare. Who wants to sleep for longer than 45 min stretches, am I right? I didn't even get thatch further in house of cards, had to keep rewinding.

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Dream celeb baby daddy- Prince Harry
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We need excuses now to have wine? It's a normal food group out here in CA! ;)
    imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"