Parenting after a Loss
Options

Anyone in or near San Francisco?

DH is going for a conference at the end of April (22 - 27), and DD and I are going to go with him. He'll be doing worky stuff during the day for the first few days we're there, and I didn't know if anyone was interested in getting together! I'm pretty excited. I've never been to the West coast!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone in or near San Francisco?

• Options
    I don't live in San Francisco, but I've been there a couple of times.  It's a fun city to visit; great restaurants and lots to do and see.  If you plan on going to Alcatraz, make sure you buy your tickets before your trip since they seem to sell out days in advance.  Have fun!
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been looking up things to do with a toddler, and am getting a little nervy about keeping DD busy all day by myself!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't live near there but San Francisco is one of my favorite cities in the world!!! We are going in July and I can't wait. If you like chocolate you must go to Ghiradelli Square. You should take her to Pier 39 to see the sea lions that hang out near by. There are lots of shops there too. 
    May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"