Cloth Diapering

Newbie: All in One recomendation

I am going to give CD a try. I think for daycare, husband, caregivers easy of use we are going to go for AIO diapers. Which ones do you like? Any suggestions or tidbits on AIO?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Newbie: All in One recomendation

• I have a couple AIOs that I love.  We like GroVia AIOs a lot.  I recently picked up a Smart Bottom AIO and I love it.  We also use Bum Genius Freetimes/Elementals, and I really like those too, especially for night.
  • We have and love bumgenius old style Elementals. I think cottonbabies still has a few. The new style are "ok" but not as good.
  • Loading the player...
  • I <3 Freetimes.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Blueberry Simplex (previously known as Swaddlebees Simplex) are my all-time favorite one size AIO. If I could go back I would by an entire stash of these diapers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Simplex. Love the cotton fiber, the stay-dry fleece layer, and they don't take too long to dry. Also they fit on my skinny boy before any other OS diaper. Cute prints, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"