Infertility

Yikes! There was a typo on my meds calendar!

Woah, I just got my blood test results call from my baseline appointment this morning and they had a typo on my dosage for Menopur, which I only discovered when my nurse (different than the one I talked to this morning) went over the timeline and dosages. If I hadn't been paying attention (and I didn't even have my calendar in front of me!) or she hadn't decided to repeat what I was supposed to have already been told, it could have been an issue. My calendar has me starting micro-dose Lupron on Friday and adding the Gonal-F and Menopur on Monday and coming back for testing on Wednesday. According to my calendar I was to start 150 of Menopur, but it was really supposed to be 75. So just a little more freaked out about this next IVF cycle. I feel like I've already been given two not-so-good signs. Let's hope there isn't a third, for crying out loud!

***************************Loss Mentioned***************************

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #1 BCPs/Antagonist w/ICSI Jan 2014 = BFN

IVF #2 MDL w/PICSI March 2014 = BFN

IVF #3 EPP/Antagonist w/PICSI May/June 2014 = BFP!; MMC 6w4d

IVF #4 No suppression/Antagonist Nov 2014/Converted to IUI #1 = BFN
IVF #4.1 Feb 2015 = cancelled
IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal
IVF #5 June 2015 EPP with Antagonist 

Everyone welcome!

Re: Yikes! There was a typo on my meds calendar!

• Good thing you were paying attention!!!  Good luck - and hopefully the not so good stuff gets out of the way now soo all good stuff can take over when it matters in a couple weeks :)

imageimageimage
    ***Siggy Warning***
    TTC Since Feb 2011 - HSG Aug 2012 opened 1 tube - Lap Nov 2012 confirmed Endo. 
    May 2013 both tubes blocked by hydrosalpinx. Nov 2013 Essure Placed permanently blocking both tubes

IVF #1 - Jan/Feb 2014 Patch Protocol - 3 day 5 blasts Frosties - transferred 1 blast BFN 
    FET #1 - May 15 transferred 1 blast - HPT May 22 BFP - Beta #1 May 26 - 578 - Beta #2 May 28 1707
    U/S #1 June 9 6w4d hb 111 - U/S #2 June 17 7w5d HB 156 - EDD Jan 29, 2015

• ltlavacltlavac member
    edited February 2014
    You definitely have to be your own advocate and make sure you keep them on their toes. It's terrible to say, but sometimes I feel like if I don't pay attention, I can fall by the wayside :( Not to be a Debbie downer, but it's better to be safe than sorry...

Best of luck on cycle #2!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"