April 2014 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change

Good Morning Ladies!

So, the ticker change is replacing the symptoms thread but it works a little different. It will be posted daily but you will only participate in it weekly when you start your new week, for example, going from ____ weeks 6 days to ___ weeks 0 days. So if you ticker has 0 days on it today, then today it your day! If it doesn't, don't worry, you'll day will come!

So share with us!

How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie? 

How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?

Any questions you'd like to ask?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                            ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie?
    34 weeks, squash for the THIRD time, barf!

How are you feeling?
    I'm so done. If I could get a solid hour of sleep I might feel differently. I'm so tired of tossing and turning (which is more grunting and thrashing to get my fat butt from side to side)

Nothing this week! The baby's room is finished! We have made it to the point in the viability chart our OB showed us that baby's chance of survival is the same as a full term baby. Breathing a sigh of relief. Honestly we didn't think we were going to make it this far. Peanut has continued to surprise us! We may actually go full term, and I might actually be an April mom! We get to meet the OB that will be doing my section next week. I'm sad it's not my doctor, but I've herd great things about her!

None!

BabyFetus Ticker

• How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie? 34w Ukelele

How are you feeling? just tired and ready. I don't want her to come too early but I'm ready for her to be here

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc? nothing until march 12. (36 w appt, last growth u/s)

Any questions you'd like to ask? nope
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Rachel71189Rachel71189 member
    edited February 2014

32 weeks! Squash !!

How are you feeling?

I've had a great and easy pregnancy but chasing around the two kids I watch in my in home day care has become overly exhausting. I take lots of time outs for myself lol

Sonogram tomorrow ( I now get them every 4 weeks due to Bp meds) then check up w ob on Friday (I now go very week)

Questions :

Do I need to pack bottles and how many diapers do I pack in hospital bag? (FTM)

•  Questions : Do I need to pack bottles and how many diapers do I pack in hospital bag? (FTM)
    Ask your hospital what they provide. Ours gives us all this and we don't need anything for baby while we are there. Just something to take them home in
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited February 2014
    32 weeks, squash.

How are you feeling?
    TIRED! Other than that, pretty good thankfully. Still cautiously hopeful for full term! Got a blood pressure monitor last week and it was the best purchase ever. Peace of mind for the win! 

Still waiting on my 33 week appointment on 3/5. Sigh. I'm hoping this OB will continue with the growth scans I was getting at my old practice. With all the moving and doctor switching I've had to do I've missed one already. My last one was at 28 weeks and the schedule was to have one every 3-4 weeks. Not super worried about it because he was 70th percentile at the last one and I haven't had any BP issues, but I'd still like to keep up with that for peace of mind.

Nope! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? What is your fruit/veggie?
    32/squash with TWINS

How are you feeling?
    Not good. Nauseous. Contractions. Flu like feeling.

Was in hospital last week tues-thurs. Dilated to 3cm and cervix 90% effaced. Gave me 2 rounds celestone shots for lungs and magnesium sulfate for 24 hrs to aid in brain development. Released to labor at home since I was so miserable at hospital. So now we are just waiting. Drs are happy I made it to 32 wks. That was our main goal!

Nope
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"