April 2013 Moms

Bachelor Watchers..... (Spoilers)......

So - who watched last night?

I think Andi was a little cray cray when she actually talked to him - BUT She was SPOT ON with her assesments. I've said from the get go that he wasn't taking this seriously - and he totally can't hold a conversation....Anytime one is unfolding he just sicks his tongue down the girls throat.

In regards to the preview for the finale - I really don't see how it could be  "sooooo shocking".... it goes one of three ways here. It's not rocket science.

And I seriously can't stand Nicki. I think she's such trash. The horrible blond dye job. The awful tatoo. She's gross.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

Re: Bachelor Watchers..... (Spoilers)......

• I can't believe I dedicated (lost) 4 hours of my life to this show this week;)  I am glad Andi left but enough already with the "it's okay" thing...it is just something that he says!  However I do agree that he is dumb/boring and has NOTHING to say.  I am guessing he winds up alone...or if he picks someone they are already broken up by "after the final rose".  Rumor has it that one of the last four girls is the next Bachelorette...guessing its Andi.  I would love for it to be Renee...but I think she is just to vanilla for the shows liking.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • All I gotta say is "it's okay". Lol

I actually think I like Nicki better than Clare. Clare seems trashy to me and she doesn't seem real and always looks like she is acting to me. Nicki seems a little immature though.

I liked Renee the best and was sad that she went home. She was naturally pretty and very sweet and definitely the best catch in my opinion.

I was not surprised when Andi left. They did not seem compatible.

All that being said.... I think he will pick Clare.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The funny thing is - DH was watching it with me and right after his 1X1 date with Nicky - DH commented on how he always says "It' ok" as he's going to kiss the girls. He even said to me - watch when he's with the other girls. DH nailed it.

I am not sure I like Andi for the next Bachelorette. She's too insecure about things. She seemed to lack confidence too much for me. Even last night - she was getting mad because he wasn't reacting strongly enough. While I can see why it may be upsetting that the guy you "love" isn't fighting you - It's your decision, you kind of need to just go with it.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"