Central Florida Babies

Birthing Options Heartland Florida

Greeting fellow bump-ers!

I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first baby (yay!) I live in Okeechobee (a very, very rural area in the middle of the state) and am looking into my options as far as natural childbirth either at a birthing center or at a hospital. I am currently seeing Dr. Rachel Cooper in Sebring, FL and she delivers at the Florida Hospital in Sebring. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with either Dr. Cooper or the Florida Hospital in Sebring?  I have had my first ultrasound and have another appt next week, Dr. Cooper seems very friendly.  Also, does anyone have experience with midwife Angela Love in Vero Beach or any other birthing centers near me.  (I have read other posts and most recommended places are in/around Orlando, thats over 2 hrs from me)  Thanks in advance!

Re: Birthing Options Heartland Florida

• I am currently 36w seeing Dr. Cooper and plan on having a med free birth at Florida Hospital in Sebring. I don't have a birth plan typed up yet but Dr Cooper has been supportive of my decision and knows it's something I plan to stick with-unless there is a medical emergency.
    If you get a chance take a tour of the birthing center at Florida Hospital it's pretty nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"