May 2013 Moms
Options

Ten Things

1. LO likes broccoli, I'm glad to be able to add another veggie to her diet.
2. I just want to start my new position at work already, but the girl taking over for me won't do it until my dept is properly staffed.
3. Funny how that works since if I had a proper staff, I might not have asked for a transfer in the first place.
4. My sister is coming over tonight and bringing dinner, score!
5. I really wish I had more time to devote to reading.
6. Winter sucks.
7. I've been neglecting DH and I feel bad.
8. We've eaten out more in the last two weeks than in the preceding 6 months combined.
9. I need to clean my bathroom.
10. I feel sad about the fact that 9:30 is my new bedtime.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ten Things

• Options
    edited February 2014
    1. LO is sleeping better at night
    2. But the universe had to find a balance and now naps are a nightmare.
    3. I feel really really lost when it comes to his naps.  We are trying sleep training but it doesn't seem to be working. He just doesn't sleep and then is really cranky.
    4.  Because LO is fighting naps I am thinking about dropping to one nap that way we have only have one nap showdown per day.
    5. DH and I have been going through a rough patch.  It is partly because I am tense when LO doesn't nap and partly because DH is stressed with his job.
    6. It is snowing where we are now and it was in the 60s just this past weekend.
    7.  My godchild (15) is having anxiety about going to school and has started not to go.  I am really worried about her.  She is also struggling with a learning disability which adds to her anxiety.  Not sure how to help her. 
    8.  LO started walking with the aid of a chair.
    9.  I played around for an hour yesterday with the perfect make-up app.   I look really bad with virtual make-up..
    10.   However, I did look decent with pink hair.
  • Options
    1. I just got Madison down for a nap.
    2. Her birthday pictures are this weekend.
    3. I'm doing them early because it takes a few weeks to get them back and then I need to have them for her invites.
    4. I cannot believe how close may is, I remember just yesterday holding her in the NICU for the first time. Bittersweet for sure.
    5. My BIL gets on my nerves, he always has a sarcastic stupid remark after my dh says something. It's seriously everytime we see him....I want to throat punch him.
    6. I need to set some chicken out for dinner.
    7. I'm about to excercise while dd is asleep.
    8. I also need to pack more we are moving on march 14th.
    9. Finally Madison will have her own bedroom.
    10. I am a little nervous about transitioning her, hopefully it won't be to bad.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) I think DH and I have finally decided to take our first Disney World trip with DS in October. And we're going to do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I'm so excited!

2) I still haven't started planning DS's birthday party yet just because I'm not sure who to invite, so I don't know how may people to plan for.

3) Work is a little slow right now. The calm before the storm, and I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

4) Next week is Mardi Gras! Yay!

5) Only 7 more weeks of tax season...I've been counting down since the beginning! (I'm a tax preparer.)

6) I think DH and I have pretty much decided to wait another year to TTC #2. We originally were going to TTC this fall but I think we're putting it off until next fall. I just don't feel ready yet...

7) I had ice cream for dessert for my lunch today. Don't judge! :)

8) We also plan to go to Destin this summer. Can't wait for that either!

9) I am all out of things!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Options
    1) DD's baptism is this weekend. I have so much work to do!
    2) DD has been really sick for the last few days and neither of us have slept much.
    3) one of my friends asked me to be a bridesmaid!
    4) the wedding is in September. If things go according to plan, I'll be KU which isn't ideal for the wedding festivities but oh well.
    5) DD is refusing to take an afternoon nap. Sigh.
    6) I have no idea what dinner will be, we have like zero food in the house.
    7) I should really try to lose a few pounds before I get KU but I'm probably too lazy.
    8) DD is still refusing a bottle...and solids.
    9) I hope that she weans by one year.
    10) Spring, get your ass over here.
  • Options
    1. Things have been awkward and stressful at work.
    2. We are eating shrimp Mozambique tonight.
    3. LO is sleeping better in her crib.
    4. I keep meaning to do planks every day but I never do it.
    5. LO seems to have a never-ending cold.
    6. I just put lotion on her poor little nose.
    7. I bought one of those nets for LO to munch on some fruit without me freaking out about choking.
    8. LO really likes to chew on pineapple.
    9. Today was pajama day at daycare.
    10. Bedtime has been 8:30 here!

• Options
    1. LO caught a cold and was miserable yesterday.
    2. I wish they made Breathe Right nose strips for babies.
    3. He is feeling a lot better today.
    4. We had Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper for dinner but made it with ground turkey.
    5. I can't wait to file my taxes!
    6. We tried the cheeseburger pizza from Papa John's and it was really good!
    7. I did the plank challenge for a week and when the weekend came I got out of it and haven't done them since.
    8. LO likes to help Swiffer the floor with me.
    9. It's pay week!!
    10. I bought a new kitchen table last week and it is still in the box.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    1) DH is driving me insane being a grumpy pants. He's in his last semester of school and is over it
    2) R gets his tubes surgery on Thursday
    3) MIL and SIL and her baby are coming on Friday
    4) SIL insists on bringing her own food to make her son even though we have the same sweet potatoes and banana here.
    5) R has 3 teeth coming in and they are absolutely killing him
    6) got our taxes done!
    7) I need a real vacation
    8) I ordered the sample invitations from tiny prints for his 1st birthday
    9) I have made a schedule in order to wean from pumping.
    10) DH and I have definitely decided to start trying for #2 in October/November. Is it bad that I hope we get pregnant in October because I like Julys birthstone better than Augusts?
  • Options
    1.  DH had a man-cold last week. 

2.  My oldest son had strep. 

3.  C and my middle son had a stomach bug. 

4. I somehow managed to get all three at the same time. 

5.  After DH having the nerve to say that he's tired of hearing me complain... I saw him drinking out of the orange juice container this morning. Wonder how I got sick? 

6. I have an appointment on Thursday for an IV iron infusion. 

7.  DH told our 7 year old he could have a sleepover for his birthday. Ten days before my EDD. Wonder who gets to clean the house?

8. If you can't tell, I'm not loving married life lately. 

9. I'm over winter, the snow can go away now. 

10.  I desperately need to wash my car, but every time I do, it snows and then it looks disgusting again. 
  • Options
    1. My pinterest account was hacked.
    2. Had some amazing tacos for dinner tonight.
    3. Sad that LO is wearing 9mo and I'll have to put away her 6mo.
    4. DH and I decided a timeframe to start TTC. June 2015-after my lil sis gets married.
    5. Our new moms room at work is up to 4 moms. Pretty soon we're gonna have to double up.
    5. Is that legal^?
    6. Watching LO's cold she just got tobsee if it goes to her eard again.
    7. I am sick of snow/winter!
    8. I want a vacay day.
    9. Dh is going to make coffee....hmmmm.
    10. As you can tell started this last night and finishing this morning.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"