Secondary IF

****making a home smonday*****

So normally this checkin is housekeeping tips and questions but, my house is a WRECK. I finished divergent and started insurgent last night with a big tall glass of wine ;)

Meanwhile, in the real world, laundry is piled up, the kitchen needs a touch up and there is a truck load of toys in the living room, coats on the dining room chairs and I need to mop and vacuum.

So, I'm turning this temporarily into a Flame free housekeeping confession!

Confess your mess and tell me what distracts you from the housework???

Me: 27 DH: 33
Married 6 years
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF

Re: ****making a home smonday*****

• I am trying to ignore everything because I am pretty sure there is clutter EVERYWHERE. It's almost time for 'spring cleaning' so whatevs I'll tackle it all when I can open the windows and enjoy some fresh air. 

What distracts me? Farmville on FB. I'd rather feed my make believe cows than organize my house. F'realz. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Clean shmlean. Where do I start? The bathrooms are in dire need of a deep cleaning, and the entryway tile is gross from all the snow/salt/slush that drips off of boots. I've got a load or two of laundry to fold as well. Meh. Doesn't the world know I need 10 min each day to do shots so I don't have time for anything else?!?!? 

Distractions - Trying not to think about IVF, Frozen Free Fall, constantly picking up after my children, TB, the olympics, watching paint dry....pretty much anything I can use as an excuse :) 

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Loading the player...
  • Ev. Re. Thing.
    Everything distracts me- and especially off my ADD meds now I am like a toddler... Which is why dd and I get along so well. Poor hubs... Laundry piled up- dishes need to be done... But to my defense, laundry is clean and piled up (I can live out of the clean laundry basket!) and hubs has been injured and sick for over a month now so no help for me and it is a victory to have dd taken care of and I made a nice meal tonight instead of crap fend for ourselves... Spring cleaning shall begin when I quit my day job and focus on the house!
    I got the windows open today because I almost burnt dinner... and I vacuum and sweep every other day no matter what kind of piles I gotta push with broom or vacuum- so I got that going for me! And I get distracted also thinking of things to do w dd- like spur if the moment pies. I could have done dishes and cleaned kitchen- instead I made a bigger mess making some pies.
    I love me some pie.
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I need to do it all. Nothing is bad yet but it will get there quickly.

I've been distracted by trying to de-stress my life. More sleep, less stress is my motto lately. Also trying to make sure I'm getting my fruits and veggies and to get my 7-13 servings a day is pretty time consuming!
  • I feel like everything needs to be deep cleaned, but in reality it's probably okay. I worked 12 hours today to find a sink FULL of dishes, what looks like dried on food on the floor by the high chair, and smashed goldfish crackers on the living room rug. Oh and DH was home all day with the baby.

I am calling in tomorrow to take the baby to the ENT and go to a job fair (as I HATE my current situation), and I thought maybe I would deep clean the bathroom or the spare room.......but really I am leaning towards a nice nap before picking the baby up from daycare for the doctor. Can't wait!! :)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• My kitchen, the garage, and the laundry room.  I know I will need to get into the whole house and clean everything really good, before we put this house on the market, and part of me just wants to walk away from it.  boo

TV, video games, and reading. 

• @freakyfast glad I'm not the only one distracted by video games! Lol. What do you play? My husband and I are both addicted to Diablo III and skyrim :-B

Married 6 years

October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 said:
    @freakyfast glad I'm not the only one distracted by video games! Lol. What do you play? My husband and I are both addicted to Diablo III and skyrim :-B

Well I am into adventure:  Tomb Raider has always been my favorite.  I like the puzzles in the adventure games. I also am into the Resident Evils, Silent Hill, I am currently in the middle of The Last of Us, and an old Tomb Raider - Underworld.  (I actually forgot I had the Underworld, and I got stuck in The Last Of Us, so I jumped over).  I also love the damn lego adventure games.  ALL.OF.THEM.  DS had me playing Gran Turismo 6 last weekend.  I will tell you this I SUCK at first person shooter games.  Can't do it. I try and it gets me all turned around.  I do sadly wish I had more time to play games.  I get lucky and can't get playing in while doing laundry, because DH does not play them at all. 
    :-B

• @freakyfast I LOVE tomb raider!!! All o them. I'm stuck on the newest one (it is really shooting and less puzzles) I played the demos of the underworld and one other one I can't recall...

As a teen I loved the tomb raiders so it is nostalgic to me :) do you remember locking Jeeves in the freezer at the croft mansion? 8->

Okay- clearly I highjacked my own thread -lol.

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• KC1212 haha.. TOTALLY remember locking him in the freezer, and he would make a grunting noise.  The latest Tomb Raider is the shit! It is soooo good.  There is a lot more shooting, but oh man, makes me all tingly in my girl parts just thinking about how good it is! There are all kinds of little things you have to find in every level to be 100% complete.  

• Actually i think he talked to himself? or like mumbled? 

• AprilDrew04AprilDrew04 member
    edited February 2014
    I need to clean everywhere, and deep clean everywhere too. Our bathroom grosses me out. There are toys, laundry, dishes, and everything needs done. I hate doing many of those things during the day when my daycare kiddos are here, and just want to relax when they go home.

I get distracted by Netflix, currently watching Haven, Kindle, reading free books, and games on my iPad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My floors are the worst, I hate mopping/scrubbing.

I am distracted by DS, work, the internet, tv, basically all things.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 = 9/29/10; Charlie born 6/2/11
    BFP #2 = 10/22/12; missed m/c @ 7 weeks 5 days
    BFP #3 = 4/15/14; EDD 12/28/14

**Formerly known as MyEggo=Preggo**
  • I need to fold clothes but I just keep closing the laundry closet door and ignoring it. I also need to clean and organize ever closet and draw in this house but I am ignoring that too.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Okay so this thread kind of made me go manic OCD. I only have the guest room closet and my daughter's room and closet to organize. I guess my hubby is going to have to get on organizing his man room and the garage this weekend!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• I just moved the furniture and swept underneath!

After lunch I'm going to vacuum our master closet.

Married 6 years

March 2, 2014 First AF

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think I may have OCD. I get really upset and uneasy when my house a mess. I should be used to it because it always is mess too! I think the worst is dirty dishes, an overflowing trash can and carpet that needs vacuuming. I try to clean after work. I hate spending my day off cleaning, so I will stay up late like a crazy person cleaning. MH gets upset with me. A long day, makes it hard. Cartoons distracts my son and bejeweled distracts me!
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"