July 2012 Moms

AAA and Rainbow vomit

lkamenkolkamenko member
edited February 2014 in July 2012 Moms

Can we have this today?

@SallySunrise - girl, I hope you are still here and not taking a bump break after the board exploded last week. I love your approach to life and almost always agree with your posts. You are one of the most supportive bumpies, so I would miss you a lot if you decide to take a bump break. We need you here :)

@Jack5209 how are you doing with the 3 under 2? Must be overwhelming. I hope you are getting in to the routine and girls are thriving.

@bellaxanthe when are you going to vacation with your DH? You sound stressed - you need to go soon!

@eafogel - hope your brother and your friend who had a bad PPD are getting over their mental breakdowns and back on their feet. How scary! Any updates on how they are doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AAA and Rainbow vomit

• I've also been wondering about @jAck5209.   Hope all is well! 
  • @kellybellybean How is Ozzie doing? Is he sleeping better after the surgery?

@breezyblueyez How are things with your H? I hope he is more supportive of you going back to the RN program.

@JulesET (I think it was you) Did you ever decide to take the part time case thing with work? How are you doing and  juggling two LOs?
  • Loading the player...
  • @StokedWifey: How are things going on the nannying front? Are you still working at your old job or did you quit? I know you were looking into being a nanny but I wasn't sure when that would actually take place.
    I'm still at my job and trying to decide when to quit. Our workload makes me feel guilty about leaving now, but working part-time through busy season leaves childcare issues.  Ugh. I have a few nanny leads, but they all start between May and September.  Thanks for asking!
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • @ikamenko, thanks for asking. My cousin was in the hospital for post partum psychosis and severe depression for 9 days, but was released. She's doing SO much better. She's staying with her parents and gradually upping the time she spends with her LO each day.

My brother...I haven't updated because that situation is so painful. They did release him...Friday I think it was? All my days are running together. He was diagnosed as bipolar with delirium. He had fooled the doctors into thinking he was no longer suffering the paranoia, but it's still there in full force. He's already missed one appointment and isn't sleeping, but is at least taking his meds...when he remembers them anyway. He wants to move forward with a clean slate. He decided this was the time to tell his wife about cheating on her, so things have just really hit the fan.
    My mom is just in agony watching him suffer. There's only so much she can do, so she blames herself for not doing things right as he was growing up. The ifs and maybes are killing her and I haven't seen her without tears since they released him. I don't know what to do to help either of them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"