High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Tuesday Bedrest Check-in ***

Hi ladies.

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates?

QOTD: Do you have a birth plan? If not a specific plan, are there certain things that you want/don't want to happen during l&d?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Tuesday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    I slept okay. I'm finding it harder to get comfortable as time goes on. My left leg cramps pretty badly when I lay on it so I'm constantly turning in my sleep.

I met with my dietician for the last time and she was happy with my numbers as I am closing in on d day. (33 wks and change) I have my NSTs and Biophysical as usual and a consult with my perinataligist on Friday. Hopefully he's more optimistic than my regular OB.

QOTD: I don't have a birth plan per say but I do know that I would like to do certain things i.e have skin to skin contact as soon as possible after birth. I'm just hoping to have a healthy baby since this pregnancy seems to be very challenging (gestational diabetes and potential IUGR)
  • Options

I slept ok, woke up a few times and up once to pee.

I have been getting kicked in the cervix all morning by this little one, which really hurts!  Well she is head-down, so I guess I've been getting head-butted??  Either way, it's really uncomfortable.  I'm hoping it doesn't mean I'm dilating/funneling anymore but I will be looking forward to my next appointment now to see what's going on. 

QOTD:  I do not have a birth plan.  I am not planning to go med-free and am not opposed to pitocin if necessary.  I had back labor with DD and there was no way I could move anywhere, so I don't have much of an opinion on monitoring or being able to move around, etc.  I would like skin-to-skin contact as soon as possible, if the baby is well enough.  DD was whisked away as soon as she was born so hopefully this will go much differently! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find that I'm not able to sleep for too long at night so these late afternoon naps are pretty amazing :)

I've always had "bad" knees but recently I've noticed lots of fluid build up in my left knee which is pretty painful.

I only have an appt for my 17p injection this Thursday. I wont see the Dr until March 6.

QOTD: I don't have a specific/detailed birth plan, but I would really like to go as long as possible without meds so I can try various positions to ease some of the pain. Of course I'm not sure if I'll be able to have that option. And like @jschauer84 I'd like to have skin to skin contact as soon as possible.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"