One & Done: Only child
Options

Tell me about

A time you almost or did pee yourself laughing....

A time you knew you had done the right thing....

A time you taught someone something...

Re: Tell me about

• Options
     I will start.... 

One time I went out drinking with my mom. We got to laughing about something (idk we were drunk) and she held on to this little sapling for support. I was bent over and we were both in tears laughing.

My niece planned on meeting up with a senior (she is a freshman) after a dance and she wasn't going to tell my sister. I told my sister. Turns out said senior got a DUI and MIP that night.

I taught my dad how to do the cupid shuffle at my wedding reception that too was pretty funny :)
  • Options
    I can't think of a second or third right now but do have an answer for the first one.  The last time I peed myself wasn't that long ago.  It was when DS was maybe 3 or 4 months old and DH and I were changing his diaper.  He had pooped but apparently wasn't done.  As soon as we took the dirty diaper out from under his butt decided to explode. He pooped all over the changing table and it flew onto the wall and some objects nearby.  I died laughing because I couldn't believe how insane it was.  DH and I were both losing it and me having the postpartum lack of bladder control that I did I peed myself.  I am not talking a sniss or a tinkle.  This was an all out loss of bladder control which required a change of pants and underwear and they needed to be hung up to dry until I did laundry next.  The icing on the cake was DH was left helpful with DS until I got changed and could be back to help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tazmn18 that is awesome!! LOL 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"