Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Newborn Earmuffs (Hearing Protection)

Has anyone tried baby hearing protection? I was looking at something like this: Baby Banz Earmuffs.  I have a 6 month old son that I want to bring to sporting events.  He seems to react negatively to loud noises (which most babies do I would assume?)  I was hoping someone has tried some form of protection. 

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Newborn Earmuffs (Hearing Protection)

• Options
    We have Baby Banz for DD, we used them on the trip we are currently on. She wore them on the plane and was much happier with them than without. I tried them when we got them and they were pretty comfy, I could hear DH and DD talking at a normal volume close to me, but it seemed to muffle louder noises (like a lawn mower or loud music) well. We plan to use them at outdoor concerts this summer as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the ones you linked and we love them. We purchased them mainly for use at church for worship, but have also really put them to the test at my DH's target practice. Even with the shotgun, my DD didn't flinch to a single sound, she even fell asleep in the midst of my husband's racket!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Proof :)

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks MrsBigTime, we also started using ours at Church.  Why does it have to be so loud? ;)  Not sure if the noise reduction would be enough for firing a gun? but GREAT you are using them.

I just saw on their FB page (Precious Ears) is having a 10% special on Baby Banz 
    Code: BANZ10, Looks like the Baby Banz site has them for a few dollars more if anyone is interested in price.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"