August 2011 Moms
Options

Positive thoughts?

Opposed to my Bitchfest Monday post....Anyone have something positive to say?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Positive thoughts?

• Options
    Knock on wood... I THINK DD's sleep schedule is back to normal after the very stressful and sleepless "operation take away Paci"!!!!
  • Options
    Oh and... After being out of town all weekend, I came home to a fully cleaned house and ALL the laundry done and mostly put away!!! THANK YOU DH!!! Waking up with a little more sleep than usual and a clean house.. I feel like I'm on top if the world today! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I had THE BEST date on Saturday night.  In all seriousness, I don't think we have had such a fun, relaxing, worry-free date since before DD1 was born.  We didn't do anything special, just dinner, but we had so much fun just talking and laughing together.  We really needed it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Umm I've put a healthy dent in the girl scout cookies I received over the weekend?

DD#2 is getting moved to her own room tonight. I have mixed emotions about it. I'm excited to have my room back, but I'm nervous she won't sleep as well. We'll see!!
  • Options
    I'm still just so happy from my friend's visit over the weekend. I don't get a lot of good, meaningful social time, and definitely not with BFFs since they all live so far away. This friend just move to about 2-3 hours from us. It was so nice to just hang out with a friend who has known me for 20+ years, someone with whom I share inside jokes, who knows my past, cares about my future, loves my kids.... 

And as a bonus, the guest bathroom is clean since I deep-cleaned it for her :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @ladybugpjb - That is one of the secret reasons why I like having guests so much. :)

Mine: My mom is staying with us for 2 days. A light bulb went on yesterday and I asked her if she'd mind if DH and I went out for coffee after we put the kids to bed - it was our first date night (as in just the 2 of us - not with a group of people) since before Baby Boy was born. We went to Starbucks and just talked for an hour. It was awesome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Kimbus22 said:
    DH and I had THE BEST date on Saturday night.  In all seriousness, I don't think we have had such a fun, relaxing, worry-free date since before DD1 was born.  We didn't do anything special, just dinner, but we had so much fun just talking and laughing together.  We really needed it!
    I can't even explain to you how jealous I am of this...
    It's weird, but I feel like this successful date has lifted a big weight off my shoulders.  We have been very stressed as a couple, and when we went out for our anniversary several months ago, we did not have a great time.  It's a huge relief to have enjoyed some time together.  I think a lot of it has to do with neither of us getting enough sleep for several months there, but it looks like we're getting past that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"